Haters gonna hate, so what? 🌷

A/N:

I don't know if you guys are aware or not, but GAP has surpassed 500M views already. Yeyyy.🧋🐰

Congratulations to our most favourite people in the universe.

Khun Sam and Khun Mon. Who told us that any gap is nothing when the love is strong and we are with the right person.

And to P'Freen and N'Beck who showed us that love does not need any kind of lable or relationship status. Just love who you love, with everything you are.

I know they will have billions of views one day. And all of them will grow so much in future future and so much success. Even the sky won't be the limits.

And we have also exceeded 43k views.

It wouldn't have happened without you guys.

I love each and everyone of you.

Kisses and hugs.

Ok, back to our story.

Enjoy.

Becky POV

I was beyond tired. First pool then on couch, and so much more on bed. But her? She never gets tired. Well I don't not remember why we did in bed too; cause I was already half asleep to remember anything.

I was awaked for the second time in the night, but this time it was because I felt her shaking and mumbling something in her dream. I looked beside and it was 4 of the morning. I turned to her and she was sweating. Even the AC was at 18C. I immediately switch on the light and shook her lightly.

"Hey hey. Babe. Wake up." She was still shaking like a leaf. Mumbling no repeatedly. Her breathing was getting deeper and faint. Something like panic attack. I was getting worried. I sat up and shook her little harshly this time.

"P'Freen. Wake up."

Finally, she faintly opened her eyes. I sighed in relief and ran my fingers over her arm. It always sooth her down. First her eyes were roaming everywhere before they finally stuck on me. She was looking at me like she wasn't believing I was there. So I wiped her forehead and leaned on headboard supporting myself.

I opened my arms making some space. "Come here." And she immediately turned towards me and buried her face in my neck. I could feel her heart. Loud and fast.

I ran my hands through her hair, and kissed her head multiple times, ran my hand over her back, "Baby. Take deep breaths. Yeah. Follow my breathing. You are fine."

I kissed the side of her head. And as soon as I did that her grip on me tighten and I felt something wet in my neck. Is she crying? It was sure that she saw something bad in her dream but I just wonder what it could but that made her this much restless.