We keep this love in photographs 🌷🌷

A/N

Just a quick update.

Our girls slayed the Aromagicare Fanboom. On 4th of July.

They wore the matching rings in their ring fingers too.

Ok back to the story.

Enjoy.

Becky POV

I wonder how many years there will be in eternity. Cause I want this moment to last more than that. Me in her embrace. Only us in that moment.

I don't know how it happens. Cause every night it's me who will cuddle in her chest, listening to her heartbeat while I will close my eyes. But every morning this will be the position I will be waking up. She nuzzled back in my neck, her face pressed there. She would put her soft arm around me and holding me close. Her head buried in my back. While our beathing would be in sync. It would immediately put smile on my face.

Her embrace is warm and exciting. Hmmm.....the safest place on the earth.

I don't ever plan to wake up any different that this. Well I think we both do. Cause the look on her face when she won't find me in bed as soon as she would wake up, it's something tells me that, we will have to stick together. For a long time.

📷

I cannot really describe the look in her eyes, whenever she will have camera in her hands. Trying to capture our every moment together.