Just a sneak peek 🗝️

Once upon a time in history when the world was the place  only for war and violence. People losing their lives just to satisfy the dignities of their supiriors. Mothers and wives having  constant fear in heart that their kids or husbands won't return once sent on the battlefield. Everywhere  there was just darkness of sorrow and misery.

That's when the two leaders came together in hope of establishing peace in this world forever. They knew the enemies were someone whome they were not fighting with. So asking all the nation's to come together and form a union they worked, they faught and win.

It was settled, only one power will be in this world who would manage the others, keep everyone United and will fight against the anonymous force.
Which was destined to be come in future and destroy them.

But, nothing comes that easy. It was decided before every other kings of the kingdoms that the first born of those two nations would be married with each other. Which will be the piller of that unbreakable union.

It was extremely important matter. Everyons lives were going to be saved. It was dependent on that. Though, the destiny had some games to play with them. They had kids but one kingdom has kept a large secrete about the child who was supposed to be the master of that enormous power.

They raised the kid as a  future ruler of the world. Who will form a union and marry the princess. Which will establish a peace and win against any powers.

He was unstoppable. Ruthless and merciless. Perfect for the world.

Lucifer Alaric Freen Wingrave

Where in the other world a girl named Rebeca lost her every hope in living as she losse her wife the only love of her life to the disease.

As nothing left in her life she could live for; she decides to end it for good. So she would be free and maybe meet her love afterlife.

But as destiny has already decided her fate for her. She gets a second chance.

Born as the most beautiful princess she finds herself in the time which is completely different from hers. The thing she is unaware that even though it's not her life she has to do the duties of the pricess she is reborn as.

Marry the king.

The pricess has to marry the king.

Princess Aniela Astrophel Rebeca Barnsdale

Let's go on another journey soon.

A/N:

This is the second story I will be working on once we will come to end of this one.

Leave your thoughts in comments.

The more excited you lovely people would be the more energy I will get  to work on it.

Thank you for your love and support

Hugs for everyone 🫂