I make memories with my mommy and daday 🌷

Freen's POV

How can this little soul keep this much inside her and never tell anyone? Not even complain about how much hurt she was. All these painful things were harming her for her whole life yet she never object or shared. Just to make everyone happy she kept all the sadness bottled up inside her. It's not fair.

When she was telling me those things I didn't dare to interrupt her. Cause I knew she needed to let it out in a flow. Her heart needed to be heard. If I would have said a word she would have just stopped and dismiss it like it never happened.

I have never imagined being your own persons comes with this much cost. I have seen her. She doesn't speak about her feelings; ever. Only listens to people. I wish I was there for her since the start so she could have had a person who would have listen to her too. I don't know how many people are in her life but I want to be one who will always ask her how her heart is? Or how her day was? Be there for her to hug and listen to her.

It's like I have found a new purpose in my life. And it is to keep my Becky happy. Always. Be a shoulder she could lean on or be an arm which will hold her, make her feel protected. To celebrate her every little win and encourage her when she is down. Someone to dance with in the rain and to play with her in the snow. Go out with her in sunny days and sing for her in the moonlight.

I don't wanna know a reason why I feel that way. Because if I look for it I might find it. I am just not ready. This feeling is innocent and I love this.

When she was in my arms just crying I couldn't help but stroke her hair. I don't know what to say but words are not goanna heal her heart right now. She needs silence. She let go after few min. I could see how exhausting she was. Still she had a smile on her tear-stained face. I had my back against the bed. She was facing the window sitting on my lap. She has her arms around my neck and mine around her petite body. She lean her head on my shoulder and I my arms around her tighten on its own. Later I heard her hoarse voice.

"Can you sing for me P'Freen?" An innocent request. I was looking for something that can cure the pain she is in. And if this is way then it is what I am going to do.

"As you wish my becbec." At that moment I started to sing slowly.

[The iconic "Pink theory(Bossa version)" by P'Freen and N'Becky]

🎵I'm just an average person, not that interesting

But you don't know all of what I am keeping inside

I am overjoyed to look at you every day, so this is me

Want you to come to know that

There may be bad things that I don't understand

But I will always be the one to hold you through it all

Please go ahead confidently with me

From today onwards let me be by your side

Every day please know that I'm not going anywhere