Lovers in London 🌷

A/N:

Another big and very important announcement.

P'Freen and N'Beck are shooting a pilot for their new project.

Hope it will out at the end of this year or nest year.

Cannot wait.

They will have one more project together. A movie named "The passenger". 

Let's say we will get blessed next year.

Now enjoy!!!

(Mature content) 

I am warning you again.

Enjoy!!!

POV changed

Let's say we were lucky to reach on the airport on the time. I told her we can just go by my jet, but as she said "money should not be wasted unnecessarily". So I am being whipped, I obeyed. But I booked business class for us. I didn't compromise here. She won't go by another classes. Nope.... not a chance.

And I must be thankful to her for that.......energy dose. Well..... she scolded me for good 30 min for making her late, but it was worth it. And she knew if I would have wanted to make up with her, it would have taken another hour. Let just say my tongue is kind of addicted to her taste. Its divine. And by the time we were done, our cloths and we were completely ruined, so we had to take mother shower. But this time she didn't even let me into the bedroom at the same time with her. Even though she was the one to make go for more.