Whisper me a love song baby 🌷

(Mature content)

A/N: 

I am warning you in advance. Read it on your own risk. 

Don't blame latter. 🙌

POV changed

I seriously didn't want to make her feel like no one remembered her birthday. When all of is were preparing for it for a long time now. But I had my reasons. First I cannot just give her this big party at 12 in morning. And I could not let anyone else wish her first. So thanks to my family and friends, I managed to do all of this. The party, the perfect decoration and the perfect night. Every single thing, only for her. I was planning it for past week. 

There were not much people but all of my friends and their parents and some important family members were present. My other family members haven't met Becky before, so wanted to take this chance to introduce my girlfriend. It was not very much hand to convince Richie and Irin, cause Becky is their only baby sister. They agreed as soon as they heard about it. 

And I really appreciate Irin for coming back, even in such poor situation. I told her in advance that Noey will be there too, just in case, but she still agreed as she said nothing is important for her than Becky. She is such a kind soul; I wish things between her and my friend will work out soon. Everyone is settling down. I want the same for them.

The party was blast. I enjoyed it very much. Most of it she was happy, the whole time, and thats what i wanted.

I could not you know hold her closer and kiss her for most of the time, because my grandma and other older people were there, but it went well. With all my friends had their spirit animal woke up.

Mom left with them, and now only me and Becky are into our house. I really appreciate her parents to let her come with me this night. Couse I had more surprises for her at home.

I left bathroom as I was done with my shower and found my girlfriend, standing in front of table admiring my present.

Yes I have gave her this. I figured it along ago that she like fairies wheel so much. That's the reason we have been to amusements park way more than I can remember. I am not a fan of rides. But I defiantly company her to that one. Its romantic. The view and also her kisses. I mean kissing your girl while literally being on to top the world, who would miss that? Me says I won't, ever.