In my end is my beginning 🌷🌷

Freen POV

Why the fuck did I choose this dress? Shit. When cannot even handle it?

I was getting ready. Trying to walk in these big ass heals and these drees kept getting in the way again and again.

I swear to god if it makes me trip or something. I am going to sue that designer.

I was trying to make it right so desperately. And after the amount of failures, I thought I should just let it be.

All this frustration. My head was hurting so was my heart. It was sad. How could it not be right on this day?

I sat down on the stool beside the mirror staring into the distance.

Fuck.....Freen how can you fuck this up? Today? Seriously? When it is so necessary to be perfect?

I sighed as I closed my eyes. Soon I was brought into reality as I felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked up, and there stood my best friend looking handsome as hell in her pink suit.

Oh yeah. Why didn't I think of a suit?

Yeah because we have decided together that we will wear dresses for this one and at night I can wear a suit if I want to.

Seeing me frowning like someone just stepped on my dress, she just smiled at me as she singled me to stand up. Honestly, her presence and her calm aura brought a little smile to my face. Something was telling me to calm down. But still, it didn't take away my...........anxiety.

Yes, I was scared.

Sacred...... of many things. About how things are going to happen. If the day will be perfect or not? Guests will be satisfied or not?

So many things.

I shook my head in disapproval as these things were piling up in my head, making me more unsure about today. But still, she just gave me a nod slowly took me by my arms, and made me stand in front of her. Without any hesitation and went on her knee, and she sooth my dress.

Great now her outfit is about to get dirty too. My mind isn't stopping.

And out of frustration, I ran my hands through my hair.

God, even if they are not perfect today?

Once she was done with it, she stood up and looked up at me. With that calm and assuring look in her eyes she just smiled at me before she took my hand and let it fall on my side. Noey adjusted the hair, letting it fall on my sides.

She was not doing much. Just simple things. Silently. And Oddly, it was working. It was starting to make me calm.

Noey soothed the last strand of my hair before she spoke slowly, "Are you, alright buddy?"

And the anxiety inside me sprouts out. I groaned for the 100th time today before speaking frustratingly, "NO. Nothing is good. Look........look at me. I am not good. The hair, the drees.........No I cannot even walk in it. Plus see..........the heels. They are too high for my taste. It doesn't suit me. And have you seen outside? That organizer didn't even take care of the lighting as I told him...........god.........nothing is in its place........."

I was blabbering words. With my hands dancing in the air.

No just let me complain as I spoke. She just listened.

Soon my ranting finally came to an end once I realised that she was just folding her hands on her while smiling dreamily at me.

I looked at her for a second.