Epilogue🌷🌷

POV continued

It is after 3 weeks since we are back in Thailand. We spent 1 more week there so we all could spend some time together as a family, before we all will again be busy. And since it's summer and Emily has 1 month left of her vacation, we let her stay there. So she could enjoy and yeah spend some time with Venus. She is with P'Charlotte and P'Engfa so we can rest assured that she is under good care.

And for Destiny Charlie, well that kid had so many people here that won't even let her step on the ground and always keep her holding, so we are good in that term too. Which also allows up to focus on work a little bit.

Like right now it's 5 pm and I am done with my day. Which had back-to-back 3 meetings, and 2 conferences, which were exhausting as hell. I was resting my head on my chai trying to calm myself down as I heard my office door open. And I just leaned more already knowing who it is.

There are only two people who came into my office without knocking, that is, my wife and my friend Heng. Right now, he is at home cause Bai and he are busy planning Nam's baby shower, so I think it's my beautiful wife itself.

Soon I felt her presence beside me which brought a smile to my lips. I was expecting a kiss, but instead, I felt her shaking me and before I could open my eyes I heard her taking.

"Yeah, baby, daday is here. Do you wanna talk?" And I opened my eyes immediately. To find my wife already looking at me raising her eyebrows. I knew she was asking our baby, but actually, she was asking me if I was in a mood. But it's a thing, that no matter what happens nothing will be enough to make me ignore my little ball of sunshine.

I just smiled at her as I took the phone in my hands and took it to my ear as I spoke, "How is my baby girl doing?" And just after hearing her voice the exertion was gone and I was again filled with energy. The call lasted for 5 min with me knowing that she would stay with my mom today.

With a smile on my face, I put the phone down as I saw my already starting down with her eyes glued to the family picture I had on the table. I held her hand making her look up at me, and soon her pretty lips curved into a smile forming dimples on her adorable cheeks, indicating how happy she was.

One thing I told myself, is that if my wife looks at our pictures from the past, even at random times, and she smiles like this every time rather than frowning, then I have succeeded as a good life partner. And I have been doing a pretty job.

Her smiles got me smiling too and I tugged on her hand asking her to take a sit. And obviously, it's on my lap. But she farrowed and shook her head before she spoke, "Babe, we are in the office. Stop it."

"But this is MY OFFICE, the door is locked, and it's past 5 so everyone has already left for home."

My reading made her frown more as took her back and folded them on her chest as she spoke with a stern look, "You have done this before. And to remind you, that....... we were in the elevator at that time. And all of our staff saw us."

I smiled at that memory and leaned back, feeling proud of myself as I just smirked at her, "But darling, we didn't go that far and were just kissing. It's normal. We are married already."

That made her frown go a little and I tried my luck, as I placed my hand on her waist pulling her closer a little as I continued, "And don't tell me it doesn't make you excited too. The fear of getting caught."

Now her frown was replaced with a shy smile and I saw her bite her lower lip to hide it. I just caressed her waist and continued, "Don't you remember, our time in the study room when Destiny was little?"

I knew as much as I was, she was visualizing too, cause it made her breathe deeply and I could hear her heart beating fast. Yes, I could feel it, and I was nothing but a, green single. So I leaned forward and placed a long kiss on her exposed stomach. Making her body quiver under my touch. A visible shiver ran through her body. Letting my hands explore I slowly untie the knot of her blouse from the front to let it fall open, exposing her skin covered with sexy lingerie just in front of my sinful eyes.