All about tonight 🌷

Freen POV

The next morning I awoke with joy in my heart. And looking what I have right now, is making me happiest person in the world. Cause I have this angel sleeping sound in my arms, her chin on my chest , sun shining bright on her magnificent beauty. A smile made its way on my lips warming my heart in process. Oh, how happy I am!

Last night. Last night was incredible. We lose ourselves in each other's warmth. The memories are still fresh in my mind. The way we could feel each other with touch, it is beyond the words can express. I just feel content. There is just a spot in my heart which feels like it's filled now. I never thought, I would be able to make her this comfortable with me to umm....let me have her like this. She was hesitant first, but oh boy, once she gets to that side, its kind of hard to team her. I mean the hard grips, the sounds, the aggression, the biting.......oh god that biting. And here I thought I was the only one who does that. But she.......she likes it hard. Its hot. It is VERY VERY HOT. And kind of challenging. But lucky for me, this Sarocha likes the challenges.

Even though I cannot look past the curtains to see how bright it is outside but I can still guess it's pretty late already. I turned a little to grab my phone and yes its 11 in the morning already. I tried to get out of the bed but she stirred and pressed her face into my chest more tightening her arms around me. Now what?

I just sighed and lied back down. Moving my other hand below my head. I just thought how lucky I am to have her here, in my arms. How lucky I am to find love. The thing is not only that. Everyone have someone they love but not everyone get lucky enough. Not everyone gets a happy ending.

Everyone wants to love someone and most importantly everyone wants to be loved back by that person.

I consider myself blessed, that it came out true in my situation. My love for her is never ending, no doubt in that. And hers for me, well if she just continues to stay with me like this, I am sure I will love enough for both of us.

After sometime it felt her stirring and a sound escape her lips. Like she was groaning in sleep. I was afraid if she was having a nightmare, but I saw her hand was clutching her stomach. And a tear dropped from her eye. She was still asleep but I looked like soothing was bothering her. I pushed her back carefully, to check what's wrong. The second I get away from her she groaned again and turned. Ok so that is the problem. She might be so tired form last night, and also this. I just placed a kiss on her forehead and went towards bathroom.

She is gonna need a warm bath.

After I got everything ready for her I went back into our room to wake her up. When I went there she was curled up in a ball, probably by that stomach pain. I immediately went to her side and shook her a little. I need to make her take a bath at least. She woke up and even through her pain she smiled. As soon as she saw me. Yup an angle. Confirmed.

I smiled back and placed a kiss on her lips. "Good morning sweetheart." And wiped that tear away caressing her face latter.

"Hmm....good morning." She still have struggle with speech.

"Wake up love. I have prepared a bath for you. Let's go." She pouted and brought the blankets closer to her face only leaving her eyes visible to me. How adorable.

"But I wanna sleep more. My stomach is hurting."

I smiled, "I know sweetheart. I figured. You can sleep for whole day. But at least take a quick bath. You need to change your cloths." She looked at me confused first then realised what I wanted to say. She sit up quickly. Pulling the sheet closer, probably conscious looking down in process. This is what I hate. The last thing I want for her is to be ashamed of it. Its normal.