We did it baby 🌷

A/N:

So THE great moment, P'Freen and N'Beck have won the 9Entertainment awards for peoples choice. Its a great to witness our idols, the people who we love, getting appreciated for their talent and hard work. 

And lastly,  belated, happy birthday to our Captain P'Nam.  

Enjoy guys.

Becky POV

I am so confused about whatever I said last night was my dream or a reality, but I am pretty sure, it felt like I said those things. Although I am just glad she kept that promise.

To my surprise, I slept through entire afternoon. Like I haven't slept in years. I guess all our.....activities, just tired me out.

When I woke up; the first thing I could see was P'Freen. It's not a surprise I was attached to her like koala. And like usual, her arms, tightly wrapped around me. All our memories rushed into my mind.

Frankly speaking I wasn't that much confidant about my body till now. I felt it is too much petite and skinny. But now, I feel I am filled with a different confidence. Her gentle touch, those feathery and heavenly kisses, her soft words, that how beautiful she finds me, treating me like some delicate feather, all of the things boosting my self-confidence. I cannot just help but smile at that.

As I was thinking about it, my eyes went below. Instantly blush erupt my face. I remember my shirt being half unbuttoned before, it was fully buttoned now. But P'Freens; hers was completely open. She had her undies on. But I could see her stomach. And my eyes, well no matter how much I was trying, they refused to look away. Like its natural, my arm which was clutching to her shirt moments ago, now shamelessly went on her stomach. Nothing much, I just wanted to know, if her abs were hard or not. And oh boy.......were they? Good Lord yes.