A birthday bash 🌷

P'Freen POV

I parked Miss DaunPen outside our house. It's a greatest feeling in the world when you know that someone you love is waiting for you to come home. I smiled to myself and I took my things from the back locking the door afterwards.

As soon as I entered our home I was greeted by a little scream.

"Daaadaaa."

I looked up. Two tiny feets were making their way towards me. In a cute rabbit onesie. Her long hair was falling in front of her eyes so she brushing them off with her little hands. She was clutching a shark plushie to her chest.

My little angle.

I dropped my things on sofa and bent down to her level. As soon as she reached me she threw herself into arms. I picked up this little baby girl twirling her around. Whole house was soon erupted with her laughter.

God how much I have waited for this. I had never thought if I could love someone more than my wife, but her, Gosh. I could see my wife's features into her. This cutie is the same replica of her mother. Just a smaller version. I could feel this our world. Our small own world.

I stooped and showered her face with kisses. She giggle again.

"Oww, baby did you miss Dada?" She nodded her head and took my face in her small hands then planted a kiss on my nose. I can recall when her mom did that for the first time. So now how could this little cupcake would stay behind.

"Mimi toa dada." Her speech isn't clear but its adorable with her cute voice and mixed words. Half English and half Thai. God my heart.

I started tickling her stomach making her giggle her more; that's when I heard a call,

"Destinyyyyyyy."

Here comes my wife. The love of my life. It's a pure blessing how I got to have these two angles in my life. There is no doubt. I am the luckiest person in the world. I could see the ring shining on her finger. Filling my heart with proudness. If I could I would give myself a trophy right now. Well done Freen.

But after seeing the look on her face I couldn't help but laugh. Our baby girl must have slipped out of the study room again making her mom worried.

As soon as she saw our baby in my arms she sighed in relief. My wife come towards us and caress our baby girls face with worry.

"Baby; don't run like that. It makes mommy worried." She kissed her chubby check and looked at me. How can I fall in love with this woman more and more with every time I see her? She makes me complete. I could see it in her eyes. The one that says thousand words. Which she doesn't needs to be expressed but I can still understand.

That she loves me.

I just smiled and put my other arm around her pulling her closer. She put her one arm around my waist and other on my chest resting her head there. Her hugs are always like that. Like she wants to hear how my heart beats goes wild whenever she comes near me. Its just like I meet her yesterday. As beautiful as ever. Even more.