A pinky promise 🌷

A/N:

Just a quick notice.

🦋Marry me MV🦋  is being re-recorded with more changes and now with more parts of P'Freen. It will release on 26th May. Don't forget to watch.

Freen POV

God only knows how hard it was for me to break off our contact. I did not want to, but I knew we had to. Regardless of my will, I let go of her neck and gave her one last kiss on the lips. I leaned back a little to give her some time to catch her breath, which was absolutely not normal at this point. She also loosened her grip on my shirt, put her arms around my neck and leaned her forehead against my collarbone. She was still out of breath. My body was moving under its own power. When I saw she was struggling for breath, I put my arm around her waist and one behind her head and patted it a little.

I think we stayed like that for quite a while. It was no surprise that her body nestled perfectly against mine. Becky's heartbeat slowly returned to normal. I gave her a kiss on the shoulder.

"Are you okay now baby?" she murmured an inaudible yes, nodding. The wind was still so chilly out here, something that had not been felt before, maybe due to our body heat, but I did not want to take any chances with her health.

"Should we go back to our room?" She looked up from my chest. And I saw, she was completely red. Not only her face, but her neck, her ears. Totally red. For a moment I got scared, but remembering how white she is, this might be the effect of her struggling to beath few secs ago. The wind was blowing and with it her hair was also little but messed up. Might be because I have also done something. I smiled to my own thought and put the strand behind her ear.

I looked into her eyes. Her large brown eyes were clear and calm, the curves of her slender frame complemented by the blush erupt her whole body. While she appeared calm, the air was agitated and her gaze stormy. Like she was having a big battle inside her head. I hope whatever disturbing thoughts she had would settled down.

She looked up at me with questioning gaze, "But babe, don't we have to return to the party?" Does she still think that I would let her go between those people again. And one more thing....

I scratched my neck avoiding her eye contact, "Umm, Bec, I don't think you can." She looked at me questioning, and not having any courage to tell her the truth, I just told her that we will talk into our room.

We entered into our room and I switched on the lights. After removing our shoes, I took her hand pulling her. I slowly made her stand in front of the full body mirror we had. She let out a gasp. And this was the result of our reflection. Yup I was expecting that!

Her hair was messy. All her makeup was also messed up by all the crying she did before. But most importantly, her lipstick was so smudged. Anybody could guess, what actually happed. Truthfully speaking, I was not very sad about it, instead I was somehow proud. But looking at expression on her face, I decided not to say anything.

"P'Freen, it's all messed up." Her voice was high pitched, but raspy. Talking to herself in process, she tried to fix it, in hurry. I wanted to stop her; I mean it's not use. We are not going back there. But you know, after all the time we have spent together, I am at least able to understand when not to say anything. Or her, well, not so charming sides comes out.

"God, my lipstick is ruined completely. Thank god we didn't go back there. P'Freen...." As she noticed I wasn't saying anything she stopped in her sentence in middle. I saw her eyes now fixed on mine. As soon as she saw my face was not very better that her, she turned around and took more tissues wiping my lips too. I tried not to laugh. But her actions are so cute. I put my arms around her pulling her closer. She stopped doing everyting, and hit my shoulder lightly.