Our heart is always right, right?🌷

A/N :
I know I know I promised it would be different chapter but I had to add this one. So enjoy it. 🐛

No one's POV

It's been more than 6 weeks since that day. Non is still in jail. His father has tried to settle it down by negotiation, using his connections, so he ended up having 6 months of jail. Beck didn't want this to come in media; cause including Freen and her friends, they have a high profile in business world. Getting their name involved in this would probably be the biggest risk for future. So she decided it will be both vise and convincing to let this case be low profile.

Freen and Becky are right now in the best state of their relationship. Anything that was unsolved in between them, all those pending sorry and thank you, they solved it in the best way possible.

And how could Freen hold anything against her Bec? When Becky took so much effort and practically begged Freen to go out with her. She had their whole day planned. First amusement park, then lunch, then an evening stroll in local market. Everything that could she think of; to make Freen happy. Well the rides in amusement park were not Freens scene. But how could Freen forget their moment when they were just sitting on the bench looking at full moon while Beckys head on her shoulder. That was the time she requested god to give her powers just for once, so she could stop the time. And they both will be like that forever, together forever.

It cannot be a coincidence for both of them to feel this connection with each other. Like their soul was waiting for their mates. The way they feel comfortable with each other is beyond explanation.

Someone has said, Life is really a blessing sometimes. Freen is actually getting to live this every day. Living this miracle. To find the person she can be comfortable with, to have someone beside her in both good and bad days. Someone she can tell that she is tired, or whine when the things goes wrong. Someone that would understand her and be there for her. She has never felt like this with anyone. It's like Beck is her both weakness and strength. The way Becky smile every time they meet eyes and how Freens day get better just by looking at it. How Becky gives her words of encouragement when she feels down, and it fills up with so much energy to even fight against the world. Its not every day you find your person. So now that Freen has found Becky, she would not give it up even for her life.

While for Becky; she has found someone who always put her as a priority. Makes sure Becky is comfortable and fine. Becky was never a fan of big or fancy gifts. It's the small gesture that what she would always think; that would be the reason for a strong relationship. And Freen, she would never miss a chance to do that. Like she never had to remined herself to take care of Becky. Whether it's to make her lunch every day, or bringing her milk teas, letting her sit first; putting blanket on Beckys lap, or giving Becky everything first before Freen would try it. And how could Becky would forget that Freen never miss a chance to fix Beckys hair. The way she would always pay attention to Beckys cloths, if it's too revealing. Freen had never stop Becky from wearing those; but never had missed to give her cardigan or shirts. That's what Becky likes about her. How could she let this person go out of her life? Never ever. She would consider to let herself down once but Freen. It's a big fat NO! Freen is something she look up to. The way she never gives up in any situation no matter what. The way Freen always stays beside Becky. She also wants to be Freens strength.

And little bit they both were aware of it; that the feeling is mutual. Both of them adore each other in the same way. This might be missed out of their minds but all the other people around could feel how close these two girls have been to each other. This type of relationship is rare to find. Some are jealous and some are envious. Who wouldn't be?

If it would be the movie, a relationship they have is the best part of it.

Right now Freen is in call with her friends. It was Nam who claimed that it was life and death situation for her; because she couldn't decide which dress to wear on her first date today. It was kind of; cause she takes the first impression very seriously. In meetings or in dates. Doesn't matter. It should be perfect. And looking at how beautiful she is, nobody has ever able to reject her, or find her not interesting. A woman with her own business and funny nature. Jackpot.