Love yourself 🌷

Becky POV

It took me more than 1 hour to reach Nons condo. First waiting for cab; then traffic didn't helped also. So here I am standing in front of his door with medicines and food in my hands. I noticed the time, its definitely late. Now I also have to figure out a way to reach the café P'Freen is at. I don't even know where she is. My heart pounding harder and harder as the panic raised. I moved towards the door with shaky hands and uncertain thoughts. What's with my instincts again? I should knock right?

Reaching for door; strange to say, it was already half open. Maybe he was expecting me. I opened the door slowly, only to find him curled up, asleep on sofa. The moment I entered it smelt something strange. Alcohol? No!! I brushed off the thoughts. Not wanting to disturb his sleep, I just kept all things on nearest table with a little note and turned away to leave.

I need to contact P'Freen as soon as possible.

Just about to reach the door handle I heard his gorgy voice, "You just took too d**n long getting here." I've been here less than five minutes and already getting disturbing vibes. When you are surrounded by the people who only love and support, and there is a person who has this kind of attitude, but you still choose to help that person. How will you feel about yourself?

Disappointment, Yes that's what you should feel. Because we are idiots to repeat the same mistakes again and again. These kinds of people are never going to change. So despite reacting to his attitude, I looked at him in silence. 

Eyes were red and had bangs. He had cool fever and nose was red from cold I guess. I don't think arguing with him in this condition is really worth it. Ignoring his rough comment, I gave him a small forceful smile. Neither I want to be here for long nor I have any interest in engaging in conversation with him. So I better just keep my replies short.

"I brought your food and medicine. They are on the table. Take care Non." His smile dropped and he stood up right away.

"Wait Beck. Don't just leave like this. I know you ended our relationship. But I think we are still friends. At least have some coffee. I will make one for you." It ended both ways, why is he...? And I  don't wanna stay here.

He didn't wait for my response and dashed into kitchen. Realizing I have no other option; took a sit on sofa, legs bonusing up and down anxiously. I looked at watch, its taking so longer than expected. Because you can't say no to people Rebeca. With every passing second, my anxiety was increasing. I already left her waiting for me. God I am awful. Plus I cannot even leave. I hate it when I don't have control over situations. Not wanting to leave P'Freen more worried I reached out for my phone. I was about to call her when her name popped.

A smile formed its way on my lips automatically. I answered it knowing my mood is already better.

"Hello P'Freen." I was ready to apologies but a response stopped me.

"Oh Hello Princess Beck." Irin?

"Renee? Why are you..? I mean its P'Freens phone right?" Why does she? Now my brain is ocean of confused thoughts.

"Yes it is. I was just checking it and accidently clicked on a name. I didn't know it was yours. Sorry." She is having her phone. Why?

"What? Is she not there? Why do you have her phone?" The fact that Irin is having P'Freens phone is making me unexpectedly upset. It's like I want to claim everything that's hers for me only. Everything. Now getting upset about it wasn't going to change anything, though, I forced myself to calm down.

"Oh no she went to order something for us. And look at the coincidence we choose the same café for our meeting. I saw P'Freen, she was by herself, so I thought maybe I should at least introduce myself. You know. As your best friend. And give her some company too. She is so friendly Beck. And funny too. By the way, You didn't tell me she was drummer in high school. She is just showing me her older videos. It's so cute." No!! I should have been the one with her. Spending our day together. Listening to her funny jokes even thought I can't get it. And watching at her cute videos together. The thing that I left her alone, Jesus the guilt is eating me from inside now. I should have just gone with her. God why can't I say no to someone? I don't care if my voice seems angry I can't hide it anymore.