An angels birthday 🌷

Becky POV

It has been two months already, since she has left this country. Still its like feel it was just yesterday. There is not even a single day when I don't miss her. Now I am left here only with the memories which we have created, together.

Every time I remember our time together, my eyes automatically tears up. I know the reason for her leaving, and I understand but I couldn't do anything about it. Nor I could do anything to stop her. I had to be supportive, but leaving her to handle the pain alone, I don't really feel good about that.

I was standing beside the window staring at the full moon in the sky outside. Then suddenly I felt two a pair of hands circling around my waist, hugging me from behind. I don't flinch by her sudden touches anymore. It gives nothing but comfort every time I leaned into her touch.

Hmmm....its cold, she might have just come out of shower. She has started to take cold showers at night as I kind of love the clod things. She placed a kiss on my shoulder, resting her chin there afterwards.

And softly whispered into my ears, "Hey, love." She snuggled her head into my hair and inhales deeply tighten up her arms around me. This is one of the habits of hers that I will never get tired off. I like this snugly bear. And ever since that night together, we have, um just needy for each other's touch. It's hard to stay away.

I let out a chuckle kissing her on check, "Hey."

We stood there in each other arms a comfortable silence surrounding us. Just staring at this magnificent moon. It was so beautiful.

She tightened her arms around me as she pulled me more into her, "Care to share what's going on in this pretty mind of yours?" I smiled to myself and turned into her arms. Encircling my arms around her neck I laid my head on her chest. I love to hear her heart. It's always steady and calm. It's comforting.

(P'Freens outfit for night)

(Rebeca's outfit for night)

I let out a sigh as she started to stroke my back in comforting way, "Nothing. I just.........miss her. You know?" I really do. Every day, every minute.

She placed a tender kiss on my forehead, turning her head towards the moon again, "Yeah. It's been more than 2 months. But don't worry I am sure she is fine there. After all it's what she wanted right?"