Charm, lanterns and you🌷

A/N:

We have passed 6k. Though its 6k, 60k or 600k I will love each and everyone of you the same. Just like before. 

Our little family is growing. Lets take care of each other.

Love you infinity. 💝

Freen POV

I was in maze if I should take that call or not. All the undesirable possibilities rushing into my mind. It was doing nothing but just making me more and more worried. Beckys phone is with me; so it might be her too.

Pushing back all the thoughts I picked up the phone with shaky hands.

"Hello?"

"Hello Freen." I sighed in relief. It was mom.

"Hello honey. Are you there?" It took me a moment to came out of it and calm my heart; I muffled my shaky voice. And tried to talk normally.

"Yes mom I am here. But....... why did you call form unknown number? Is everything all right?" Beckys thoughts are running into my mind already. And if something is wrong there too; I don't know where to focus on.

"Everything is fine here." And I let out a breath I was holding. Calm down Freen. "This is your aunts new number honey; I can't find my phone. That's why. But you seems tensed. Is everything fine there?" I have always wondered how can mom could tell those things without knowing? Maybe all moms can tell if their kids are in some kind of trouble. But the more important thing than that was; if I should tell my mom or not? Mom is the best adviser and a great friend I could ever have. 

I was into my thoughts when a honk from passing vehicle pulled me into reality. Then it hit me, I have lost Becky somewhere. The sudden thought made me dizzy . Balancing myself, I sat down on near bench clutching my phone to ear.

"I have lost her mom." I couldn't contain myself anymore. She is not besides me. The idea of losing her is entirely new and so frightening. Even though I can't find her now, but it made me realise; at some point of our lives, there may be a time when we might not be together anymore. That mere thought automatically formed tears into my eyes. I have never experienced anything like this before. Being apart from her, No. To the hell NO. I cannot bear it.

It's like I won't lose only her, I will lose an important part of myself too.

"What do you mean honey?" I wiped my tears, and told her everything.

The vision in front of me was totally blurred because of tears. No matter how much I wipe them I couldn't stop them from forming again and again. But more importantly; I cannot stop the ach in my heart. Its hurting so much.

"Don't worry, you will find her sweetheart. Listen to me, it's not the time for you to feel restless Freen. You need to get up and find her. Okey?" Mom is right I need to find her.

I wiped my tears and stood up. "Yes mom."

"Honey. Listen to me once. I have never seen you like this. Many people have left you in your life. But nothing could break you this much. It shows how important place she has in your heart and in your life. Keep this in mind and then find her. Okay? You will find her honey. I know that.  Don't worry. I am hanging up now. Take care." She hung up after that.

Moms words made me realise the things which were perhaps into haze but are as clear as crystal now.

People. Life is all about people.

We don't have to have a ton of relationships, but we all need people in our lives who get us. Who've seen our freak flag countless times and love when it comes out.