You eat like a baby 🌷

Freens POV

We were so close. A beautiful pair of eyes gazing into mine. Deep, pure and innocent. Her eyes are as dark as the ocean depths. Its difficult to describe how deep they are. The proximity of our face being this close was grave.

The audible sound of catching her breath is like a music to my ears. I lost the power of thinking or understanding. More importantly for a moment I thought if I stare into them for too long I will lost myself completely. It would be the only deal I will ever be lost that I won't mind losing.

And I couldn't help but feel myself leaned forward.

A light knock on the window disrupted my thoughts and brought me back to the reality. It made both of us back away. Becky had light smile playing on her lips. Before I could lose myself into it again, I unlocked our doors. She turned her head towards door but stooped in tracks. Like she wasn't expecting the person to be here. I could see she was battling whether to go out or not.

Who is he to make her this unsettling?

"Are you ok Becky?" she just sighed in response and began to opened the door. With confusion in mind I took BonBon in my arms and moved out too.

A boy?

He had expression on his face which I was unable to read. His gaze followed Becky to me, then sleeping BonBon in my arms. I could see his jaw ticked, and fists were clenched. He had smile on his face but anyone could tell it was all fake and forced. I still reciprocated it against my will. I am not liking the sudden changes he has brought to ambiance.

"I was waiting for you so long babe. Where were you?" No Hello or anything? It looked like he was purposely empathising the words. Showing some kind of ownership rather than care. He tried to touch Becky but she backed away.
Do I need to be prepared for fighting him physically?

If he make her more uncomfortable more than she already is then I think that would be the necessary.

"Non. I was out. And what are you doing here?" Becky had tight expressions on her face. I still recall our conversation. Is he the person she was talking about? If he is; then I can feel annoyance and anger building up inside me. I cannot forget how much broken she was. His words brought tears to her eyes means he is the person that will have all my hate.

"I was just worried babe. As your boyfriend it's my right to be by your side. Know about your whereabouts. Right?" He looked at me the whole time saying that. He's extremaly idiotic. More than I thought he would be. A fool to mess with someone like me. If I decide to take things in my hand he would be nothing in matter of second.

"I don't want to talk with you right now Non. Go home. And keep a thing in mind. Only come back when you will have your attitude fixed. I am not liking this." She whisper these things to him but I could still hear them. He didn't show any kind of anger but was smiling like a maniac. He ignored Becky and came towards me.