Just give me your forever 🌷

Freen POV

The evening went by quickly. After sending off Richie I went back to our room. Becky was not still there; meant she was with either of our friends. Since now they are here, I don't have to worry much about her whereabouts. I changed back quickly and went downstairs, seeing that it was already time for dinner.

nd as expected, everyone was already sitting around the table. I was happy to see them enjoying their time. To my surprise, I saw Noey and Irin sitting together, closer, smiling at each other, while Noey was placing food on Irins plate.

Wao, So they finally patched up huun?

It was good to see my buddy happy. She has been sad for long enough now.

I smiled and looked around for Becky, but she was nowhere to be found. Suddenly panic raised inside me. And the flashes of that nightmare starting to play in front of my eyes.

Did I hurt her in the morning? Why do I have to be this stubborn? God. Freen, what if....what if she got angry and left? NO.....

No no no. Freen. Calm down. Calm down. She won't. Stop overthinking.

I took a deep breath and made my way towards the table. I went a little closer, placing my hand on the chair I look around the table again, "Good evening everyone." Not letting them sense my anxiety I kept a smile on my face as I greeted everyone. I am pretty sure Nam might have some idea about Becky.

I attempted to sound as casual as possible.

"Nam do you know where Bec is?" And she smiled nodded her head subsequently. God. Only I can know how much relief that simple nod gave me. I let out a sigh in relief, but before I could say anything I felt a hand on my back.

"Here." And I turned around quickly. Only to find her standing behind me. I didn't know when she got this dress on but she looked so cute in that.

Well everything looks cute on her. I took a look up and down and it finally laid in her stunning eyes. Today, there is something else in them. I cannot pinpoint it, but they are sparkling, I don't know why.

I was into my thoughts probably so lost thinking about her, when I saw her go tiptoes and gave a peak on my cheek. Not goanna lie, that was the reason of blooming a whole flower garden inside me. I felt blithe inside my heart.

Was I that desperate for her touch?

Yeas might be. Because since past two weeks we have never separated and today we didn't even get a chance to have a simple conversation.

I smiled back at her as she came little closer and whispered softly, "Can we talk?" Now? I looked at her for a brief second. And I knew instantly, that this was serious. I looked at our friends and thank goodness they were pretty busy with themselves. Plus I wanted to apologies too. Okey!! We have to do this.