Armstrong's are here 🌷

A/N:

Be ready to bite your fingers while smiling like a fool looking at your phone reading this chapter. 🦋

Recap 🍀

"No need to be nervous. I know they will like you. So I assume you are coming. Can I inform my family about that now?" She looked at me questioning. How can she switch between being a baby and a disaster in few minutes? She just made most powerful people go through hell inside. I am sure it made them question their abilities for some moments.

"Yes tell them I am coming. So I can get the permission for this Saturday. I mean it would be fair that way." I want to take her there so badly.

"That's settled then." She started texting after that.

"Yes it is. I will come and ask for your moms permission. But you need to give me little notes what I need to know about your family before meeting with them. It's good to be prepared in advance." She looked up from her phone and smiled.

"Yes I will. But I think we don't have time; we need to go home, get dressed and be ready on time too. How will we manage it in this limited time?" She has a point. But I need to make a good impression.

"How about we don't go home and get ready somewhere else. My friend owns a condo nearby. She is out of town so we can use it. We can just simply grab an outfit from the mall and get ready. Then we will have time for you to tell me everything I need to know. What do you say?"

"Are you that desperate for making a good impression?" Her tone was teasing but she was looking at me with some kind of admiration.

"Yes. I am. I am meeting your parents. I need everything to go well. So tell me are you ok with the idea?" say yes.

"Yes. I guess that would be good. I am so tired to do back and forth between home and back here anyways." Finally.

"Good let's go."

We sat in my car and went off.

I can't wait to meet the people who raised her.

I am going to meet Armstrong's.

Continued 🌻

Beckys POV

As planned we left together in P'Freens car. First I couldn't figure out who was she talking about when she opened her car door and said "Becky I am glad Miss Daunpen has finally got to meet you." Letter she told me it's her car. And her full name is Miss Daunpen Suay-yen Hen Aram. What a beautiful name. 'A beautifully glittering full-moon'. I couldn't contain the simile forming on my face.

A car with a name. So cute.

I wasn't expecting P'Freen to open a car door for me. But of course this Miss Gentlewomen doesn't have any flaws.

She keeps her car very neat and clean. No wonder she named her and calls it her baby. It smells just like her. I have noticed that she has her own scent. After her perfumes blends with it, it creates a different and unique fragrance. I am starting to spot that very well now. So if she stayed somewhere for min I can immediately tell she was there. Also if she is present in a room or not. The scent is so smoothening. Sometimes floral and sometimes like scented candles.

Just like me, she also has noticed my habits. She has stopped me so many times from licking my lips, because I end up with smudge lips after that. I also bite them frequently. It's not a good habit. I have to stop it cause the lipstick end up in my mouth and sometime the test is not good.

We are here in her friends condo after shopping for dinner tonight. I don't usually wear black; but the outfit she chose was a perfect match for the dress I saw, so I ended up getting it. It was a very beautiful dress. I tried to stop her paying for my cloths but she didn't listen and paid for both of us. We left the shop with my grumpy looking face. For the whole ride I was not talking to her. I wanted to pay for myself. When we reached the condo she gave me something I didn't notice she bought. She told me it's a sorry gift. They looked like couple necklaces. Which had a locket with both of our initials on them. So cute. I couldn't be mad at her for so long after that so smiled finally. I should give something to her too.