P'Freen is daday🌷

P'Freen POV

Since that day, both me and Becky have been insuperable. Even though we call each other first thing in the morning, I pick her up and drop her almost everyday, we have our lunch together daily, we call each other before going to sleep; basically I grab every chance that I could get to spend my time with her; still it feels like that's not enough. It's like I want to be with her all day and night.

Look at her smiles, make her laugh, take care of her. Everything. Everything that I could do for her to make her happy I wanna.

Before whenever I used to act like this in front of the employees, Heng used to give me lecture for hours. But now even he just teases me like my friends. I don't know what has changed, but I think he has this soft spot for Becky. Who wouldn't? She is adorable, caring, lovable, cute and oh sometimes naughty too. It's like having someone around for whom you would feel protective about. You don't have to grow it inside you. You just do.

Today is, just a day before my birthday. I don't want anything for tomorrow. If get to spend it with Bec and my people It would be enough. Just the thought of getting to spend my birthday with her. Pure blessing.

I am currently sitting on sofa in my office, going through some news online on my phone. That's when an idea popped into my mind. I still haven't taken revenge from her, for biting my nose. This is the perfect plan. I did what was on my mind, and closed my phone getting back at work.

Let's see what are you going to do about this Miss. Rebeca.

And as expected she barged into my office just after 2 min. With an embarrassed face. I pretend I didn't see her and focused on my file.

"Are you going to explain what you just did, P'Freen?" I hid my smile and make a straight face.

"What are you talking about Miss. Rebeca?"

"No! Don't you dare to give me, I don't understand what you are saying look. You know exactly what I am talking about." She showed me her phone and I couldn't help but smile.

"What? It's true. Can't a person talk about their life anymore?" She took back her phone coming forward then crossing her arms over her chest. I just mimic her actions. Leaned my back on sofa crossing my legs and hands over my chest. The only difference is she is mad and I am smiling.

The war is on Bec.

"They can. But posting it on Facebook? You understand it that You just told the to whole world that I bit your nose right?"

Yes I posted it.

"Becky has bitten my nose. She cheated. I need justice."

"NO I didn't. Only you."

"What?"

"You are my only friend on Facebook Bec." She was shocked.

"Seriously?" She checked her phone probably to confirm that.

"Yes." I put my arm on sofa resting my head in palm. I was just looking at her. A confused beck. What a beautiful sight.

She is biting her pen in between her lips. I didn't realise; but my focus went completely on her lips. She hasn't given up on her habit yet. It messes her lipstick. Right now also it is missing it up. I don't know why but I just wanna touch them. My hand went up to my own lips unconsciously.

Are mine just as same as her?

I suddenly wonder if she likes the strawberry flavours for her lip balms. How would it teste? What............Freen what are you thinking about.