Stabbed - Y/N POV

Warnings: Language, mentions of sex

Word Count: 769

Dally's scream echoed in my ear, and then the rumble stopped. And the Socs ran. The Soc on top of Dally got up real quick and bolted. Dally writhed on the ground, groaning and cursing at the top of his lungs. Then it hit me. Switchblade. There was a switchblade handle sticking out of Dally's shoulder. 

"Fuck!" Dally screamed, crawling on the ground. 

"Dally!" I yelled. The gang ran over to him, kneeling on the ground. 

"Oh shit-" Steve said, turning green. Pony looked like he was about to puke. I remembered the images of Bob lying on the ground in my mind, but I quickly shoved them down and grabbed Dally, setting him down.

"Oh my God, Dal," I said, covering my mouth. "We gotta get you to a hospital-"

"No!" Dally yelled. "They're just going to ask a bunch of questions and we're all gonna get the cooler." 

"Then what do you want us to do?" Pony asked, freaking out. "I'm gonna be sick-"

Johnny comforted Pony as he was sick, and I grabbed Dally, who was close to falling unconscious. "We'll take him back to the house. I'll get him cleaned up." 

"Do you know how?" Darry asked, worried.

"I've seen some things and read some things-" I said nervously. "I believe in learning on the job." 

There really was no other option, and Dally didn't want us getting in trouble because of him. Darry, Steve, Two-Bit, and Soda did their best to carry him back to the Curtis house, but it was no easy job. Especially with Dally cussing and flailing the entire time. But eventually, we all got back and set Dally down on the couch. 

"Okay, Darry, go fetch a first aid kit. Two-Bit, Soda, and Steve, I need you to hold him down. Pony, Johnny, you might not want to see this..." I said. Darry came back with a first aid kit and I quickly doused my hands with isopropyl alcohol. 

"What? Hold me down? What for?" Dally asked, nervously. 

"Soda, hold his hand," I said. Then I mouthed, 'distract him'. Soda nodded slowly, and reached for Dally's hand. Two-Bit and Steve held him down real tight. 

"What the fuck, get off of me you little bit- FUCK" I pulled the switchblade out of his shoulder in a quick movement. Dally screamed every curse word that he could think of as everyone held him down. I quickly transferred the switchblade to a napkin and rinsed my hands in the alcohol again. 

"Take off his shirt," I told them, and they promptly did.

"Fuck- shit- Y/N - fuck, this isn't, fuck, the fucking time, fuck, to get horny-" Dally tried to laugh while cursing. 

"Hold him down. Tightly." I demanded. I slowly examined how deep the stab was. It wasn't too deep, the blade was short and it wasn't pushed in all the way. It added up to about one or one and a half inches, but he was going to need stitches. I picked up the isopropyl alcohol and nodded at them. They quickly held all his limbs down tightly and I poured the alcohol over the wound.

"FUCK!" Dally cried, a tear rushing down his face. He gritted his teeth together, swearing loudly. 

"Would it be better to knock him out?" I asked, anxiously watching as Dally writhed in pain. Darry glanced around and quickly nodded.

"Dally, stay still," I said, quietly. I grabbed a lamp and quickly did the job. I dropped it fast, watching as Dally went out cold. Oh my god, is he dead? No, he's breathing. Okay, deep breaths, Y/N.

I rinsed my hands in the alcohol again and pulled out some stitching thread and a needle, trying not to gag. I quickly thread the stitches through the wound and tied it off. After the job was done, I ran off to the bathroom and was quietly sick. I heard a knock on the door.

"Y/N?" Johnny asked. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I said, wiping my mouth. I'm okay." I came out of the bathroom and Johnny gave me a hug to calm me down.

"You should be a doctor," he suggested. "That was really brave." 

"Thanks," I said, softly. We walked back to the gang where everyone looked very disturbed. 

"He's going to need his rest. I'll look after him until he wakes up, all of you get to bed," I said. Soon, Two-Bit and Steve left, Johnny went to sleep in Darry's bed, and Darry, Soda, and Pony slept in Pony's room that night. I just stared down at Dally. He looked a lot less tough while sleeping. More... human.