Our Story - Y/N POV

Warnings: None

Word Count: 400

"Mom, I asked you how you guys met for a school project. Not the story of your lives," little Dally says, groaning. 

"Yeah, you're Mom's so boring, huh?" the other Dally says, ruffling little Dally's hair.

"Shut your trap, Winston," I snap, jokingly. "Don't listen to your Uncle Dally."

"Why not? Uncle Dally's so much cooler, ain't that right, kid?" Dally says to little Dally. "Who do you think your mom and dad named you after?"

"I told you not to gloat, a'ight?" I sigh, waving around a wooden spoon. 

"Hello? The project? It's due tomorrow" little Dally says, spinning his pencil.

"Maybe next time, you shouldn't procrastinate," I say. "Stop acting like Uncle Dally." 

"Hey!" Dally exclaims. "I ain't like that no more, alright?" 

"Yeah, Dally hasn't been the same ever since he became a cop and married Auntie Annabelle, huh?" I whisper jokingly to little Dally. 

"I heard that," Dally laughs. 

Suddenly, the door opens and everyone bursts in.

"Uncle Soda!" little Dally exclaims, rushing up to him and hugging him. Soda has always been his favorite.

"Oh! Hey there, kid!" Soda says, scooping him up. 

"Hey guys!" I say, welcoming them all in. "Hey, Johnny," I say, greeting him with a quick kiss. 

"Alright, what you got?" Two-Bit asks, eagerly. 

"Roasted turkey, mashed potatoes, and chocolate cake," I say, rinsing my hands.

"Yeah, Uncle Keith, I helped make it!" little Dally says, cheerfully.

"Is that right? You should help Soda and Steve out at the bakery!" 

"Yeah! Can I Uncle Soda?" little Dally asks.

"Sure," Soda says, as everyone gathers around the table.

"So, what did we interrupt?" Darry asks.

"Y/N was telling Dally the story about how they met," Dally says. 

"Oh really, how'd that go?" Soda asks, knowing exactly how it went down.

"Long and boring," little Dally says, digging into chocolate cake before eating.

"Hey! Don't eat that until you're finished with you meal!" I scold. 

"It's alright, it never hurt," Steve says, ruffling little Dally's hair.

"Stop being a bad influence, Uncle Steve," I say, smacking him good across the back of his head jokingly. 

"How about Uncle Dally tells you the story from his perspective? The much more interesting one?" Dally asks little Dally, enthusiastically.

"Dal-" I sigh.

"Yeah! Let me get my notebook!" little Dally says, grabbing his notebook and pen.

"Alright. Well, your mom had just moved into the rich part of town. We were from the East side, where we had it tough..."