What's right, what's wrong? - Y/N POV

Warnings: None

Word Count: 427

"And I just punched him in the face," Dally said, proudly, resting his feet on the coffee table. 

"You did not!" I exclaimed, laughing loudly.

"Sure did!" 

I jokingly punch him in the side and he puts his arm around my shoulder.

I don't know how I got here. I don't know why, but something made me head to Bucks. I wanted to talk to him - I wanted to SEE him... but I just don't know why. 

He chuckles and hands me one of his chips. 

"And, that's game," I said, happily, collecting my chips.

"Awe, that sucks," Dally said, a bit strangely. 

"You didn't-" I muttered, looking at him.

"What?" he asks, nonchalantly. 

"Dallas Winston, you let me win!" 

"I did not!" he exclaimed, obviously lying. 

He stayed with me for a while after that and we  played poker and just talked. He was really easy to talk to. And soon, I found myself curled in a blanket next to him, against his side as we watched 'Psycho'. 

"Oh my God, don't!" I whispered, talking to the characters on screen. "NO!" I ducked under the blankets as Dally cackled.

"Jesus, Y/N, who knew you were such a wimp?"

"Shut up, Winston," I said, throwing the blanket over his head. "I am not a wimp. If anybody's a wimp, it's you." 

"Awe, doll, you know I won't let anything hurt ya, right?" he asked, pulling the blankets off his face, messing up his hair. 

His eyes were so sincere. Something came over me, and I quickly found myself throwing my arms across his neck and kissing him. He was surprised, but slowly kissed me back. Nothing like how I thought it would be. It wasn't rough or lustful, it was slow, passionate, and meaningful. I held the back of his neck and gently took us backwards until he was on top of me. 

But, suddenly, as I opened my eyes, I saw... Johnny. His sorrowful chocolate eyes and his soft tanned skin- I blinked and Dally was staring down at me. I quickly pushed him off of me and grabbed my coat. 

"I'm sorry-" I stuttered, putting on my jacket. And without a thought, I hastily left. 

I couldn't tell what was wrong with me. I couldn't picture Dally in my head without seeing Johnny. What am I doing? I clutched my jacket tight against my chest, biting my lip nervously. Am I doing the right thing? I asked myself. Am I?