Only You - Johnny POV

Warnings: Violence, Swearing

Word Count: 492

I walked down the street. I don't know where I was going, only that I was crying like a little bitch. Maybe if I wasn't such a wimp I would have talked to her before, but I couldn't bring myself to even look at her after what I had done. I had hurt her.

That was when I heard something. I immediately knew something was wrong, and I rushed over down the road to the Curtis house. Then, I saw it. Darry and Soda and Two-Bit were on the ground, Steve was helping Soda up, and Dally was trying to pull a man off of Y/N. Oh my God.

"Don't hurt them!"

We locked eyes for a second, and the next second, she was lying on the ground next to Soda.

"Y/N!" I called, rushing over to her side.

"Johnny?" She asked, slowly looking up at me with surprise. My eyes glistened.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm here," I said, wiping the blood off of her cheek. "Y/N, I know you're with Dally now-"

I quickly rolled out of the way before her father could swing his switchblade at me.

"I'm not with Dally!" she said, pushing the man away from the gang.

"You're not?" I asked, hopefully. "But I saw-"

"You're stalking me?" she asked, trying to pry the switchblade out of her father's hands.

"What? No! I was just finding you to apologize!"

She turned and looked at me for a second before the man gained the upper hand.

"Y/N, I'm so sorry!" I shouted, trying to free her from the man's grasp. "I was a complete asshole to you and the gang-"

"Johnny, I'm not sure that this is a good time!" she called as Steve smashed a rock against the man's back.

"I need you to hear this!" I shouted, trying to pull the man off of her. "I was an asshole to everybody! I'm so sorry that I hurt you and the gang! I wasn't myself! Y'all are the only family I got! And I was so stupid to lose you!"

Darry eventually stood up and threw the man aside. Y/N looked at me. "Y/N I love you! And I want to be with you! I still want it! I want it more than I can tell you!"

As the gang bombarded the man, she slowly approached me and talked loudly over the shouting. "I think- I think I want it too."

"Really?" I asked, smiling.

"Yeah," she said.

I finally grabbed her and hugged her tight, finally back in her arms. "That kiss with Dally was nothing," she whispered. "I only want you." I hugged her tighter, thankful that I had her back. And I would never lose her again.