Shade 6 ~ Shots

Dumbfounded, I stared at Hunter making out with another girl. I didn’t even know why I was bothered by that and I couldn’t even take my eyes off them.

My eyes followed Hunter’s hand as he trailed it from her waist to her back, bringing it down and squeezing her ass. I swallowed hard and darted my eyes up to see him already peeking at me.

Shit.

My breath hitched and I should have looked away because it was despicable, but I couldn’t. He kept his gaze on me and ran his fingers through the girl’s hair, tilting her head and deepening the kiss. Heat rushed through my body up to face and there was a weird tingling inside my stomach.

They finally broke the kiss, and I saw their chest heave. Hunter’s eyes were still locked with mine and he stuck his tongue out, licking his lower lip. That’s when the reality snapped in my head and I came back to my senses. I quickly averted my gaze and moved my feet away from them.

What the fuck just happened?

I turned towards the kitchen nearby and rushed inside, avoiding people on my way. I picked a polo cup and filled it with tap water. Leaning my hip on the counter, I gulped the water and sighed when it went down my dry throat.

I took deep breaths to calm my frantically beating heart in my chest, replaying what I saw in my head. My face was still burning and suddenly humiliation took over, making me groan in torment.

Why the fuck was I staring at him making out with another girl?!

At first, I was just observing what he was doing, then I couldn’t take my eyes off him and that fucking bastard. He knew I was watching and instead of stopping, he was purposely putting on a show.

But what about Rachel?

I ran my brain for the other possibilities but nothing came. Maybe they are not the couple I’ve been presuming.

Shaking my head to get that fuckface out of my head, I walked out of the kitchen and peeked at where Hunter was standing a few minutes ago. It was empty.

“Isabella!” Even with the loud music, I heard my name being called. I glanced up and saw Colton and Caroline standing at the stairs, waving at me.

“Enjoying?” Caroline asked with a smile on her face when I reached them. She looked like her usual self now.

Enjoying as in watching your friend make out with a girl. Yes, I am.

Note the sarcasm.

“Kind of.” I shrugged and followed them. “Where are you guys going?”

“Everyone’s upstairs playing games,” Colton answered and stopped in front of a double door.

“What games?” I narrowed my eyes at him.

“Fun games.” He winked and swing the door open.

My eyes first went to the people- around twenty sitting on the floor of the room making a circle. The room seemed like a conference hall and all the furniture was pushed against the walls. A guy was passing a glass of shot to the players sitting on the floor.

“Don’t start without the party boy!” Colton exclaimed and walked into the room.

Following him and Caroline, I sat on the floor in the middle of them with crossed legs. The guy extended the glass towards me, and frowning, I took it from him. There were a lot of alcohol bottles in the middle of the circle and whatever they were playing involved getting drunk.

“What are we playing?” Caroline asked the guy taking the shot cup.

“Majorities vote. Never have I ever.” He smirked and walked away.