Shade 25 ~ Punch

I saw the guy's veins popping out of his arms as he forced Hunter's arm, who had no expression on his face. He had the same look he always kept while fighting. Showing no fear, worry, or anything.

I bit my lip anxiously when the guy began struggling, but Hunter wouldn't even budge. He met my eyes and his lips slowly curled into a smirk. I frowned, and then my jaw dropped open when he slammed the guy's arm on the table.

The entire crowd who had been hooting for the big guy before went silent as they gawked at Hunter. He dusted his hands and strode towards me with a sly grin on his face, and his eyes twinkled with mischief.

"You were saying?" He stopped in front of me.

His face still had fading bruises from his last fight, and I wanted to redo it again. I clenched my fists in irritation and averted my gaze from him.

"What do you want?"

"Let's see." He advanced towards me and I took steps back until my back hit the wall.

I gulped and darted my eyes everywhere but him. He put his arm above my head and leaned towards my ear.

"What do I want from you?" He whispered, and a shiver went down my spine when I felt his breath over my ear.

"J-just say it." My voice came out shaky.

"How about..." He leveled his face with mine and his eyes went to my lips. My heart beat in my chest so loud that even the music in the background was faint.

He... He wants to... Kiss me?

Holy shit! He really wants to-

"Coffee."

Huh?

Every organ in my body ceased working as I blinked my eyes, trying to make sense of his words.

"What?" I whispered in confusion.

"You make me coffee every morning." He gave me a lopsided smirk. "For a week."

"That's it?" My brows dipped in confusion. "You just want me to make you... Coffee?"

"Yeah." He took a step back and arched his brow. "Why? Were you expecting something else, Bella?"

My blood boiled at his coy face, and I clenched my fists to my side.

"Fuck you." I sneered and stormed away from him.

My face heated with embarrassment as I walked towards the living room, passing the crowd on my way.

That arrogant asshole!

If he just wanted the coffee, he could have simply said so, but no. He wanted to mock me and, like a stupid teen girl, I fell for it. I wanted to punch his face so badly and-

I cut my train of thought when I accidentally bumped into someone.

"Fuck!" He screamed when the drink spilled on his shirt.

"I'm so sorry." I turned towards him to apologize again, but paused when I saw who it was.

"Of course it's you." Levi glared at me while his friends laughed their asses off.

"Hey! She's the one who said you have a tiny pen-"

"I don't," Levi growled, cutting him off, but he just snickered in return. "And clearly she didn't get enough of it and now looking for more."

"Keep dreaming." I scoffed. "And it was just an accident. I want nothing to do with an ass like you."

"Yet you still slept with me." He gritted those words with outrage in his eyes.