Shade 45 ~ Sleep

My eyes fluttered open, and I peeked through them to see the unfamiliar surrounding. It was dark in the room so I couldn't make out of it, but I knew it wasn't my room. The bed mattress was soft, but the pillow was hard and warm under my cheek.

Where am l?

My brows furrowed, and I was about to move but stiffened when I felt something heavy over me. Panicking, I peeked at the pillow, which I then discovered was an arm, and saw it covered with ink.

Hunter.

I froze, not moving an inch from my position, and raked my brain to think about how I ended up like this.

I was at the club with Ryan and saw Hunter beating the shit out of the guards. I stopped him and left the club with him. We fought in the parking lot and I had a panic attack. He took me in his arms and I remembered I kept wailing as he picked me up. He drove me back to Dunwoody in my car and somewhere in my crying, I fell asleep.

A memory of him carrying me to the house came flashing. He didn't take me upstairs to my room but to his. My eyes widened when he snuggled behind me and buried his head in the crook of my neck.

I'm in his room.

I'm on his bed.

With him!

Holy sweet mother of-

"What are you doing to me?" He murmured. It was faint, and I wasn't sure if I heard him right or not.

Goosebumps went down my body when his breaths tickled my neck. His muscular chest pressed against my back and his heartbeat was slow compared to which mine was crashing against my ribcages.

His body was warm while mine was blazing. My breath hitched when his arm around my waist tightened, and he took a deep inhale.

I closed my eyes when he shifted and pretended to be sleeping. His fingers traced my cheek as he moved my hair locks from my face and tucked them behind my ear. He placed a light kiss on my neck and my heart ceased.

He's making it so hard for me.

If he continues like this, I'll explode!

I twisted a little and he tensed. I thought he'd move away, but he waited for a second as if seeing if I was awake or not. When I remained still, he relaxed and spooned me.

I had no idea how long we stayed like this. With his arm around my waist. Heat radiating from his body, enveloping me. His scent musky scent soon calmed my nerves, and I fell asleep again.

Stretching my limbs, kicked the duvet off my body and laid on my back on the soft mattress

Stretching my limbs, kicked the duvet off my body and laid on my back on the soft mattress. I blinked as I adjusted to the light and frowned when I looked around.

Where am I?

I recalled what happened last night and jolted up. It was morning and this time I was alone on the bed. I glanced at my clothes and it was the same shirt and shorts I wore last night.