Shade 50 ~ Teasing

In fury, I stomped out of Hannah's house towards my car. My chest heaved, and I clenched and unclenched my fists in anger. I couldn't believe that bitch and how selfish she was. I wanted to rip her head off her body, but I stopped only because of her daughter. She should consider herself lucky that she has a daughter.

Daughter.

Honestly, I was jealous when I saw her child. Riley would have also had one if she were alive, and I would have been the coolest aunt. But it was all taken away from us because of that bastard.

Rage was building up inside me, like molten lava about to burst from a volcano and wreak havoc.

When I reached my car, I saw Hunter sitting on the hood and staring at the sky with a cigarette in his hand. He didn't notice me stepping next to him.

"Give me that." I snatched the joint from his hand, startling him.

"What the?" He jerked out of his thought and before he could process it, I put the cigarette in my mouth and took a huge puff.

Which was a mistake.

It was like I inhaled a smoke coming out of a burning trash.

"Easy there." Hunter rubbed my back as I coughed like a dying cat and took the joint from my hand.

"Fuck!" I pumped my chest as I gasped for fresh air. "That's disgusting!" I've never smoked before, but whatever was inside that cigarette was not healthy.

"That's why it's not for you." He threw it on the road and put it off with his foot.

"It's not healthy for you either." I retorted after I regained my composure.

"I know." He sighed.

"Then why do you smoke?" I crossed my arms and narrowed my eyes at him.

"Why are you being mad at me?" He frowned.

"Because even though you know it's harmful, you're still doing it like an idiot."

"You also do idiotic things that are dangerous for you." He rolled his eyes.

"I'm not damaging my internal organs," I growled.

"Will you calm down if I say I won't do it again?" He groaned.

"No, because you'll only be lying." I scoffed.

"I don't lie Bella. Especially to you." He said, looking dead in my eyes and I gulped, seeing the honesty in them.

The volcano's temperature dropped instantly, all thanks to him.

"Fine," I uttered when I couldn't say anything else. "But what if I caught you again?"

There is no way anyone could stop smoking in an instant.

"That won't happen." He darted his eyes behind me. "And seeing your rage, I guess it didn't work out." He changed the topic, and it worked like always.

I turned my head towards the house and saw Hannah staring at me with her baby in her arms.

"Yeah, it didn't," I grumbled and looked back at him. "She's a bitch."

"That was obvious after knowing she slept with her best friend's boyfriend."

"Let's just go home." I sighed, lumbering towards the passenger seat.

"I thought we were leaving for Dunwoody." He frowned, sitting in the driver's seat.

"I am talking about Dunwoody," I said, putting the seat belt on. When I was done, I looked up to see Hunter gazing at me. "What?" I asked in confusion.