Shade 23 ~ Hacking

"Earth to Isabella?" Colton snapped his fingers in front of me and I blinked my eyes, getting my senses back. "Where'd you space out too?"

"How pro exactly are you?" My question made his forehead crease in confusion. "I was just wondering."

"I can do anything when it comes to computers." He said proudly as he reclined on the couch.

"Like?"

"Like... Coding, troubleshooting, fixing hardware and software-"

"Can you hack a website?"

"Yup."

"Track its location?"

"Easy peasy."

"Crash a webpage?"

"Of course-" He paused and tilted his head at me. "Why are you asking me all this?"

"Because I need a favor." I placed the container of sandwich on the coffee table and sat on the couch with crossed legs facing Colton.

"What?" His brows knitted.

"Can you pass me your laptop?"

He stared at me as he reached for it. I put it on my lap and logged into the Horny Club website.

I want this website gone because I hated the thought of people watching my dead sister being fucked. This is something personal that she cherished, and I knew how her soul must be hurting with this.

"I want you to hack into this website." I turned the screen towards him and he arched his brows in surprise.

"You want me... To hack into a... Porn website?" He said every word deliberately, and I bobbed my head. "But why?"

"Because I hate this."

"You hate a porn website?" His face scrunched at my answer.

I sighed, knowing I needed to tell him at least something to do what I wanted. I already failed at convincing Hunter, and I will not lose this chance with Colton.

"Can we talk in private?"

"We are alone." He pointed out.

"I don't want anyone to walk in on us." I shrugged. "Do you mind if we go to your room?" I said, gesturing towards the door on the other side of the living room.

"Not at all."

We got up from the couch, and he gathered his laptop and books. I didn't want to do this out here because I knew anyone could walk out of that door. It's easy to handle one person at a time rather than telling everyone everything.

My eyes roamed around Colton's room when I entered. Since he's a known player, I thought his room would be covered with naked girls like Levi's but to my surprise, it was a normal room. A few pieces of his clothes were scattered around, but not messy.

I had no idea of the color, but the furniture design was plain. There was a king-size bed in the middle of the room, a wardrobe, a computer zone, and a little dressing table filled with different products.

I side glanced at him and he gave me a sheepish smile. "What? A guy also needs to take care of his skin and hair." He ran fingers through his soft curls. "These are not easy to handle."

I pressed my lips to hide my grin and stood in the middle of the room, facing him with a serious face.

"Ok... I'll be honest with you." I looked dead in his eyes. "But you have to promise me you won't tell anyone about this. It's something I don't just share with anyone."