Shade 9 ~ Subscription

"I need to ask you-"

"Ah ah uh." He shook his head and stood in front of me with a smirk on his face. "First, I'm still making sure that this is not a dream and you are standing in my room. And second, isn't it surprising that we've met so many times and you even came to visit me? Yet I still don't know your name."

I let out a sigh of irritation. "Isabella."

"Nice to meet you, Isabella." He grinned, extending his hand. "I'm Levi. In case you didn't remember my name from that party. Since everything was a little hazy for you."

He will not make it easy for me.

I forced a smile. "The pleasure is all mine." I almost gagged when I shook his hand and immediately let it go.

No wonder what the guy was doing in this room. I need to purify my hand after getting the hell out of this place.

"I apologize about earlier." He clicked his tongue. "I should have checked the date first."

Yeah, you should have.

"I'm here to talk about that."

"What about it?" He frowned.

"You have the subscription to that webpage." He nodded his head in confirmation. "I need your ID and password."

"You can make your own."

"I don't have extra money to pay for that subscription."

"Why do you even want it?" He frowned.

I should have come up with an excuse earlier.

"I need to check something."

"Like what?" I wanted to punch that smug look off his face, but I needed him alive.

"You don't have to worry about that."

"You're asking for my porn ID. It's fair you tell me the reason." I bit my lip and looked around to think of something. "Oh, wait..." He leaned towards my face and whispered. "Is Miss Angel interested in dirty things?"

"Something like that." I gave him the answer he wanted to listen. "Now, will you give it to me?"

He tapped his chin, taking his time to think while I impatiently stood there. "Alright..."

"I have a feeling there is a but." I arched my brow at him, at which I smirked.

"There's no such thing as a free lunch, pretty girl." He mocked. "But since you're asking so nicely, I'll go easy on you."

"What do you want?" I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Nothing... I only have one condition."

"What?"

He leaned towards my ear and whispered. "A night with you."

Motherfucker.

"Are you out of your mind?" I growled.

"It's a fair trade." He said nonchalantly, and I clenched my fists.

"How the fuck is that fair?"

"It's just a night. And if you want." He winked. "We can watch porn while doing it."

"Fuck. You." I gritted through my teeth.

"Tch. Tch." He shook his head and leaned back. "Well, I won't give it to you for free."

"Why don't you just shove that subscription up your ass," I grunted and stormed towards the door.

"It's a golden offer, Isabella." He chuckled. "I promise I'll make it worth it."