Author's Note

And the end is finally here :')

I didn't write any A/N during the book like my others because I was shit scared. This book isn't like my usual rom-com and teen fiction. This had a very serious and dark topic which was why I was afraid every time I posted a chapter thinking how it would turn out.

But this is the end and I loved it. I hope you all enjoyed it as well. Things turned out pretty dark in the end and I won't say anything about Isabella's decision being right or wrong. You guys can have all your opinions but this is what it is.

There are good and bad both in this world.

I know sometimes Isabella seemed stupid and always putting herself in danger but she was ready to risk everything from the beginning. You cross lines for people you love and the logic goes out of the window.

This is just a fictional book so don't take things to heart people XD

I'd like to thank all of my readers for their support and for making it possible for me to end another book. No matter how much I say I love you all it won't be enough. ❤️

This book is inspired by 'Saving Zoe' I've said it before too. I watched it a long time ago and it was one of the most intense movies I've seen and then last year this idea just rushed into my brain and I couldn't help myself.

I'd like to apologize for the slow updates in between because life got tough and I did everything in my power to complete it.

Again you all are amazing. Thank you so much for the support and love (^_^)

Do share your reviews. I love reading your feedbacks :D

Till we meet again in another world of imagination.
Ciao!