Shade 8 ~ Panic

On Monday, I was in the cafeteria completing my assignment and minding my own business when, out of the blue, a guy plopped on the seat next to mine.

I side glanced at him and saw him grinning at me like a Cheshire cat. I instantly recognized him from the frat party.

"Hi, pretty girl." He gave me a toothy grin and wiggled his brows. "It's such a coincidence that we met again... Or maybe it's fate."

I scoffed. "Do I know you?"

His grin faltered at my apathy. "Don't you remember me from the party?"

"Sorry. Everything is a little hazy from that night." I lied.

"Ouch! That hurts." He pouted, then leaned closer to me. "But don't worry, I'll help you jog your memory and you were right about the dream part."

"Excuse me?"

"I saw you in my dreams last night, but before that." He snapped. "I figured out where I've seen you."

I didn't particularly see him anywhere, but he might have seen me in college or at work.

"Good for you," I said in a bored tone and continued writing my assignment.

Leave me alone already.

"It's true when people say. Don't judge a book by its cover." I ignored him but frowned when he added. "You're a devil disguised as an angel and that's what they love about your kind."

"What are you talking about?" I snapped and turned my head towards him.

"I'm talking about this." He extended his phone towards me and my face scrunched in disgust when I realized what it was.

"Why the fuck are you showing me a porn video?"

"Oh miss, innocent look closer." He paused the video and pointed at the girl. "That's you."

I looked at him deadpan, not even glancing at his phone. "Get the fuck out of my face or else I'll shove this phone up your ass."

"What a foul mouth." He gasped, then chuckled. "But I should expect that from a porn star."

"I'll report you for harassment if you don't move your ape-ass out of here right this second."

"And I'll show everyone this video." He smirked and played the video at full volume. "What will you do then?"

"Go ahead. It's useless to blackmail me with something I didn't even do-"

"Ah, Ryan! Faster!"

I swallowed my words back when the girl in the video scream and I recognized the voice. My eyes darted to the screen and the camera was zoomed on the girl's face.

It was like someone threw an ice bucket over my body and I went cold in fright. I snatched the phone from Levi's hand and stared at the girl, stunned, but not because it was me. I've never been with a guy and was still a virgin.

I was struck dumb because it was someone I knew. Someone very dear to me. Someone who wasn't alive.

It can't be her.

I rubbed my eyes and examined the video playing on the screen to make sure what I was seeing was true.

How could she do this?

"You look like you've seen a ghost." Levi laughed at my reaction. "What were you saying earlier?"

"This is not me." I gritted through my teeth.

I've grown to look exactly like my sister. It wasn't a surprise he thought it was me. I searched for the date and it was posted seven years ago on a porn site named 'Horny Club'.