Shade 33 ~ Brother

"Don't call her that." He glared at me. "And I asked her too."

"These fucking therapy sessions are supposed to be confidential," I hissed.

"She doesn't go out telling it to other people. It's just me." He sighed. "Relax."

"Relax?" I fumed and curled my hands into fists. "You go behind my back and ask my therapist about my sessions and you want me to relax?"

"Listen to me-"

"What do you give her in return? More money?" He opened his mouth, but nothing came out and I scoffed. "You fucked her."

"Watch your mouth." He said in a warning tone.

"I have to control my mouth, but you can't control your dick." I matched his glare.

"When did your mouth get so filthy?" His brows dipped in a frown.

"You said you don't have time for girlfriends," I said, ignoring him.

"I don't have time for relationships-"

"You screwed her."

"I have needs and having sex with someone doesn't make them your girlfriend." He rolled his eyes. "The world has moved a lot from that and you're still standing in the past."

"Are you friends with benefits?"

"What? No." His face scrunched. "We are nothing. Just two adults."

"She's a lot older than you."

"I'm aware of that."

"Let me get this straight." I massaged my forehead. "To get the information you fucked her-"

"It was just a few times." He snapped.

"And she was stupid enough to risk her career for a dick."

"Isabella chill." He looked around when I got loud.

"Chill my ass, Matteo." I gritted through my teeth. "How long have you been getting the information?"

"Two years ago." I opened my mouth, but he quickly added. "And it's not just yours alright. I ask for Mom and Dad too."

"Why?"

"I care about you all." He ran his fingers through his hair. "We have been through a tough situation, especially you, since you had to see-" He paused for a second, then added. "I just want to make sure you all are alright."

"And you couldn't ask this yourself?" I squinted my eyes at him. "You had to go behind our back and ask our therapist about it."

"She doesn't tell me everything." He groaned. "Just the major details."

"Like if I'm attracted to any of the guys I live with?" I glared.

"Like what you are going through and if you are progressing or not." He put his hand over my fist and squeezed it. "Isabella, I swear to you she just tells me if something is wrong or not."

"Why did she tell you this?" I arched my brow.

"I asked her if you're interested in a guy."

"And if I was."

"Then I had to make sure if he's good for you." He said, and I rolled my eyes at him.

"I can date whomever I want. You don't have a say in it."

"I'll still make sure if he deserves you or not." He declared.

I wanted to argue with him, but I restrained myself when the waiter brought us our meal. What they did was immoral but my temper cooled down when an idea popped into my head.