Shade 32 ~ Date

“Hunter?” He hummed as he caressed his lips on my neck, sending sparks of pleasure down to my core. “Can you?”

“Can I what?” He whispered in my ear and nibbled my earlobe, making me tremble. My breath hitched when his fingers traced the curves of my bare waist.

Swallowing hard, I tried to form words in my mouth for a minute and stuttered. “K-Kiss me.”

I felt his lips stretched into a smile on my neck and he murmured in a husky voice that tugged my heart.

“Where do you want me to kiss you, Bella?”

“Everywhere,” I breathed out.

He chuckled and leveled his face with mine. His shining dark eyes darted between mine and he grabbed the back of my neck. “Your wish is my command.”

My eyes fluttered close when he leaned his head and ceased when our noses touched.

“Riley.” He said, making me freeze.

“What?” I opened my eyes, and they bugged out when I saw Ryan instead of Hunter.

He grinned ear to ear and said. “Let’s make love tonight.”

“NO!”

Jolting up in horror, I gasped for air as I looked around my room. My whole body was sweating, and I rubbed my hands on my face, recalling what I just saw.

It was a dre- no a fucking nightmare!

I glanced at the clock, which showed five in the evening. After coming back from camping, I took a nap to recharge my battery, and this is how it ended.

“Fuck you, Ryan.” I cursed as I got from my bed and lumbered to my wardrobe. “You don’t even know about me yet you showed up in my dream and ruined my sweet first kiss with-“ I paused at that.

Holy shit, I dreamed of Hunter!

And I asked him to kiss me!

Everywhere?!

God, I’m such a virgin slut.

I never had such a dream before and it is all because of that waterfall moment yesterday-

Wait a minute... What moment?

I scoffed as I searched for an outfit to wear for the outing with my brother. It could have been a moment, but that asshole fucked up. I still don’t get why he listened to Rachel when he ended things with her.

What if he didn’t want it to end?

“This is so confusing!” I groaned, throwing my clothes on the floor.

My eyes caught the new outfit I ordered and picked it up. It was a white spaghetti strap sweetheart neck top with a shiny black flower print skater skirt.

Perfect for a fancy restaurant dinner.

I placed the outfit on my bed nicely and put the remaining back in my closet. I walked towards the bathroom to get a shower, but when I opened the tab, there was no water.

Frowning, I went to Caroline’s room and knocked on the door.

“Come in.” I opened the door and saw her lying on her bed.

My eyes wandered into the cute room. There were a lot of stuffed toys on her bed and the walls were designed with different quotes, paintings, and pictures of her and the group in which they seemed young. Her dressing table was also filled with various products and it was illuminated with big bulbs around the border of mirrors.