Shade 16 ~ Boyfriend

The next day, I was in my room doing my management assignment. It was Saturday, and I had no class and there was still a lot of time before my shift at the cafe.

Last night after coming home, I went straight to my room. Today at breakfast, I ignored Hunter like he didn’t even exist. I thought it might bother him, but the guy was emotionless. Maybe I was the only one who was thinking too much of that night.

It was just a hug, Isabella.

Get over it.

A guy who has a friend with benefits and who stuck his tongue in the throat of any girl at a party won’t care about you.

Shaking my head to dismiss his thoughts, I did my research on my laptop when a notification popped up. It was from a new video update from the Horny Club. I rolled my eyes and was about to click on the cross to cancel the notification, but stopped when I saw it was live. My head dropped in confusion as I stared at the gray blinking circle.

They do live videos?

Curiosity got the best of me, and I opened the link through that notification. A room came into view and there was a guy in a mask sitting on the edge of the bed fully clothed. Maybe they do something else in the live videos, I thought.

The camera moved and a guy’s voice, not properly audible, came as he took it to the other guy sitting on the bed. He directed the camera to the left, and I saw a girl in a musketeer mask wearing lingerie that barely covered anything.

“Are you ready, Queen Star?”

The girl smirked, and she swayed her hips walking towards the camera.

“I’m always ready.” She whispered with a flirty grin and licked her lower lip.

The cameraman took a step back, so now both the girl and the guy sitting on the bed came into view. The girl wrapped her hair in a pony as she kneeled in front of the guy on the bed. She put her hands on his thighs and stroked them upwards. The camera zoomed in on the guy’s fly, which was bulging, and the girl slowly unzipped it.

My hands flew towards the space bar and I paused the video, saving myself in the last second before I saw something I shouldn’t. My cheeks were heating in shame and I blinked my eyes as I processed it.

It was a live video of a girl giving a fucking blowjob! The video only started a few minutes ago and there were already millions of views on it. It was too early for this, but I guess time doesn’t matter to the sexually aroused audience.

My face turned into a grimace when I read the comments of people wishing they were that guy. Obviously, the audience on this website was males because I knew no women would want to see this shit.

I mean I wouldn’t.

I closed the tab and the recent videos that played came into view, which were of my sister. There were still a lot of things going on in my head and no matter how much I tried to keep my sister aside, she kept popping into my life.

I minimized my Google tab and hovered my mouse over the pictures folder. I’ve saved every single picture of me and my family on my Cloud ID. Though we haven’t taken much since my sister died, we had tons before that.

I haven’t opened this folder since she died and knew it would trigger the unwanted memory. But it’s been years and I’ve gone through a lot even without looking at them.

What worse could happen if I looked at it?

With that thought, I gathered the courage and double tabbed on the folder. Our childhood pictures popped first, then the summer house went too. I scrolled down through those and the photos of Riley when she got into high school and her junior prom came up.