Shade 58 ~ Darkness

I woke up to the ray of sunshine stinging in my eyes. Squeezing my eyes shut, I tried to roll over, but something ceased my movement. My eyes popped open in panic, and I looked up to see my hands tied above my head to the bed.

What the fuck?!

Terror took over me as I darted my eyes around the room and a gasp escaped my lips when I realized where I was. I tugged my hand quickly, but the ropes were very tight, and the friction against my wrists only caused more pain. I tried to move my legs, but my heart dropped in my chest when I saw them tied too. But that wasn't the only thing.

I had no clothes on and was only in my bra and panties. Tears built in my body and I yanked my hands screaming, but it was of no use. I heard footsteps that made me pause, and the door creaked open. I whirled my head towards it to see Ryan entering the room with a sinister smile on his face. There was a bruise on his jaw and a cut on his lip from the punches I gave him.

"Good to see you're awake." He gestured towards the room. "I hope you recognize where we are."

I did.

It was the same room in which my sister and the other girls were recorded. He drugged me and brought me back to John Creeks. I had no idea how long I was gone, but from the sun's rays from behind the curtain I got it was morning.

"I kept it like it used to be." He went around the room and faced me. "Impressive right?"

"Why did you bring me here?" I asked, and no matter how much I tried to hide, the fear was visible in my voice.

"I thought you'd like to see where it all began." He tilted his head, keeping the smirk. "And where it'll end."

His words made me swallow hard, and I cautiously watched him as he walked around the room and stood at the edge of the bed.

Am I going to die here?

In the hands of this motherfucker.

Tears pricked my eyes as I lay there, tied and helpless. I couldn't do anything to get out of this.

"Why did you do it, Ryan?" I bit my lip to stop myself from whimpering.

"I was from a poor background. My dad used to do odd jobs to feed us and when I turned eighteen, he kicked me out. I had to do the same for my survival. But selling drugs and illegal weapons wasn't a straightforward job with all the police after you." He scowled. "When I got into a community college, I had this roommate who used to work as a porn artist."

Shaking his head, he snorted. "You have no idea how much money a person can make in this industry. People pay a lot to watch others get fucked, and that's when an idea popped into my head." He had a sickling, proud grin on his. "I was born to be an entrepreneur, and that's what I did. I gave him the idea to start our website. We brought this house and boom! The rest is history."

"Those innocent girls didn't even know what you were doing."

"That's what made it realistic." He sighed and shook his head in disappointment. "Videos these days feel so fake. They don't have those emotions and passion like it was used to be."

"You're sick!" I barked. "Don't you feel at least a little guilty about what you did to them?! To Riley?!"

"Ah, Riley..." He walked towards my right and sat on the bed next to my head. "I remembered our last time together." I was about to yell but halted when he added. "That was the day when she found out about the camera."

"What?"

"After our love-making session, my stupid roommate interrupted us. I went out of the room and when I came back Riley was gone." He opened his sleeve buttons and rolled them up to his elbow. "I thought she might have been in a hurry to leave because of your parents, but a few days later, my roommate told me Riley came by the house when I wasn't home. When I went to my room, I saw the website opened on my laptop and my gun was missing."