Shade 12 ~ Porn

I knocked on the door and after a few shuffling moments, Rio cracked the door and peeked at me.

"Hey, Isabella. How can I help you?"

My eyes darted from his sweaty face down his heaving chest, and it took everything in my power to stop the evil grin that was threatening to form on my lips.

"Scarlett asked me to call you for dinner."

"I'll be there in a minute." He nodded his head and was about to close the door, but I placed my hand on the door and forced him to stop. "Uh... Is there something else?"

"Actually, yes..." I pushed the door a little further and entered the room. "I need to ask you something."

"Ok..." He frowned, taking a few steps back.

"What porn website do you watch?"

"W-what are you talking about?" His voice came out apprehensive.

"You know what I'm talking about." I crossed my arms and my eyes went to the tilted screen laptop.

"I don't." Rio shook his head in denial.

"I heard moans coming from your room." I blurted, and his eyes slightly widened in panic.

"You're hearing things." He let out a nervous chuckle, and I arched my brow.

"You won't mind if I look at your laptop."

"Why would I let you do that?" He furrowed. "It's personal."

"Oh, I know how personal wanking could get," I said and angled my body towards the laptop.

"What- Hey!" He screamed when I launched towards his bed and picked up the laptop. He was too slow to process my movements and when he took a step, it was too late for him.

I inclined the screen upwards and pressed the space bar to resume the video. The loud moans of the girl echoed in the room, and I gave an accusing look to Rio. He quickly slammed the door so the voice won't get out.

"You were saying..." I turned the screen towards him.

"Fine, you caught me." He grumbled and snatched the laptop from me, pausing the video.

"Weren't you afraid of getting caught by Scarlett?"

"I knew she wouldn't come up because she's cooking and no one else comes up except for Callie, who I knew was helping Scarlett." He groaned. "And I had no idea she would send you here."

I'm glad she did.

"When I asked earlier, you said you didn't need porn because you have a sexy baby," I repeated his words and put my hands on my hips.

"I..." He gulped. "What I said was true."

"Really?" I scoffed.

"She's on her period."

"So every month, when she's on her period, you watch porn to get relief."

"What? Fuck no!" I gave him a deadpan look, and he added. "I'm not like that alright. All the porn talk earlier reminded me of my high school time and it made me... Kind of... Horny." He grumbled, rubbing the back of his nape.

My face turned into a scowl, but I said nothing. It wasn't like he was cheating on her with another girl. This was a questioning thing, but it wasn't the main reason I was here.

"What website were you watching?" I asked again, and his brows knitted in confusion.

"Why do you wanna know?"

"Just fucking tell me." I groaned.

"It's just a porn website, nothing special." He rolled his eyes.

"Show it to me." I extended my hand, and he eyed me. "Rio..." I said in a firm tone and he sighed, handing me the laptop.