Chapter Thirty-Five

Carson's POV

The days following my talk with my fathers about my mating, you can definitely tell that I was feeling a bit nervous about my first time having sex with nine mates. And since I had NO experience with being intimate, you can tell that I needed a lesson of... well, getting sexy and steamy.

I talked to some of the omega servants and maids (alongside a few of the male butlers who were omegas) about how they prepared for their mating heats. And while some of them were as experienced as I was or pledged themselves to celibacy, most of them were helpful in their tips- eating lots and lots of fruits and vegetables, keeping cool, and staying away from the unmated (there were some stories about an unlucky omega going into heat and being claimed without permission or even sold into sexual slavery), and they even suggested that when the time came that I should just take it in stride.

All the same, I was grateful for the advice because with my heat coming in at a fiery flash and with me having NINE mates, I was going to have to do all the preparations possible for a successful mating season. Let's just hope that I don't end up getting pregnant.

*********

One week after the birthday celebrations had come and gone and while everything was heading back into a semblance of normalcy, I was enjoying a lunch visit at the Four Aces pack mansion with Bianca, Delia, Colleen, and Fianna as we talked shop about my lessons as an incoming prince and some chit-chat. "So, Carson," Delia began as she handed me another glass of orange juice and more sandwiches, "when will it be time for you to start popping your cherry?"

I choked on a sandwich, stunned to hear the question as my alter-egos chuckled inside my head. "Madam Zallenda, ma'am, you can't seriously be asking me that, especially when I'm trying to eat," I said in the voice of Seraphiel (I was currently in my angel form). "I mean, I never really think about it much since I'm still a virgin and all of that."

"Come on, Carson," Colleen said. "Surely you must have some ideas on having sex a couple of times."

Fianna nodded. "And while I knew that you kept it platonic with my late sister, you must had some naughty dreams about getting it on with a hot guy or two," she replied, popping a potato chip in her mouth.

I thought for a moment. "Well, not really," I replied. "I never gave it much thought from the time I was kicked out until today. Back then, I was focused on getting my life back on track and trying to figure out my next big move."

"So you mean to say that you never had any sensual fantasies??" Bianca exclaimed. "How the hell did you- wait. I know that it's mainly because of your rejection from that pig and because you never shifted until last week, but for you to remain chaste in thoughts and in action?! What the hell, man?!"

"You can't really blame him," Delia pointed out. "I mean, none of the other pack members saw him as a love interest back here. Before being kicked out, almost all of the compassionate ones mainly saw him as a good friend who got a bad hand and we all just kept it platonic."

"And Carson was focused on getting his GED and his studies as the local community college back in Boulder," Fianna agreed. "But still, our boy was- and still is, in my book- missing out on some steamy action and he needs a few tips on being a royally sensual vixen."

"Don't worry, Fianna. We'll be the ones to teach him to unleash his sex slave."

We turned our heads to gaze upon my nine mates- all of them in athletic gear as they grinned down at me with happiness and a mix of desire in their eyes. "And pray tell, why are y'all here?" Bianca wanted to know.

"We just heard that our Carson requires wondering what our plans are for his first time," Gavin replied. "And we have lots and lots of ideas for a night to remember."

"Ooh, child," Fianna said, rolling her eyes as she and the others stood to leave. "I think that we'll leave y'all alone for a moment. Carson, we'll be back in a bit. Have fun."

"But Fianna, I-"

"Don't worry, Carson," Bianca said teasingly. "They'll only give you a few clues of what you can expect. But all the same, we know that you'll give us the deets."

I spluttered in indignation and mortification as I let Alain and Quentin serve me some berries and apple slices. "Don't be so shy, Carson," the latter purred, his eyes glowing purple in lust and power. "This is bound to happen sooner or later."

I gulped loudly.

"We promise you that our mating is going to be one that you will enjoy beyond comparison," Francisco agreed. "The nine of us, Anis included, have specific plans for when each of us takes you and make your body sing for us a rhapsody of pure passion."

"I'll start the night with a relaxing bubble bath for two," Gavin began, coming up to me and started to feed me strawberries. "I'll feed you nothing but the best chocolate-covered berries as we sip champagne and calm your raging body heat."

Ferdinand purred as he circled the werewolf and me. "I'll then take charge with a nice massage that will lead into some scandalous tantra sex by the fireplace. I'll have us some toys for us to play with and even some other goodies to teach you the pleasures of mating."

"I can do much better than that," Dominic piped up. "I always wanted someone to try a little bit of ice and wax play. A ballet of heat and coolness that will have our baby boy waltzing on air to make him fall into a bit of subspace."

Alain laughed inwardly. "Carson, as you can tell, I'm a powerfully built Irish merman who can easily take on any swimmer at the Olympics," he began. "I want you to worship every inch of my muscles from my arms to my thighs before I take you in my pool. And by the time that I finish, you'll be speaking my native tongue properly."

It was the angel and demon's turn. "Quentin and I always wanted to drink alcohol off your luscious body while you're both Seraphiel and Apollyon," Francisco replied, joining Gavin in feeding me fruit. "I, for one always wanted to enjoy a shot of vodka from your navel while Quentin eats little cakes off your chest."

"Yum," Quentin agreed.

"As if y'all can top me," Nicholas scoffed. "I'm going for the Vitamin D as I suck him- as his hellhound- real good. And not only that, I want to make him into a glorified version of an ice cream sundae after I feed him a nice meal and we share it. And for the record, Carson, I'm one hell of a cook and I can put Gordon Ramsay and Rachael Ray to shame."

Oh. Boy.

"But the real moment, gentlemen, is when we induct our mate into the world of BDSM," Zechariah boomed. "And we will teach him all the things of being our submissive in bed and learning how to trust us with his desires, his wants, and his dreams. I want to make his skin hum as I flog him and make him show restraint as I take him from behind. And I know that Gareth, his dragon, is eager to let me take the lead with Carson's phoenix Cairo."

"Hot damn it to hell," I heard Cairo drawl gleefully. "I always wanted a daddy to dominate my ass."

"Watch it, C.," Gareth said quietly. "Our future Dom is talking."

So Gareth is DEFINITELY a submissive. Go figure.

"And to finish the night, I'll be the one to take Carson higher and higher as I ravish his tight hole from days on end," Anis commented. "And since he'll shift into my clone, I am so going to be enjoying the night where I fuck myself. Hell, we'll be christening our little haven in every room and different positions."

"By the fireplace," Dominic purred.

"In the kitchen where I make him moan on the table," Gavin cheered.

"Gross, man. We'll be eating there," Alain complained. "But I'll be using my pool where we'll be kissing and touching all over each other."

"Outside on the lawn, where I want all the other unmated wolves to know that he's mine- that he's OURS," Francisco said.

"In the Jacuzzi, where's there's endless strawberries, chocolates, and champagne flowing all around," Nicholas added.

"And by the end of the heat, our mate will be claimed with no one daring to touch what's ours!" the guys finished.

I was stunned, if not feeling heated with all the talk of sex now etched in my brain. "You got all of that planned out for me?" I asked weakly.

"And more," Gavin purred. "We'll be taking some time getting things ready, Carson. But you'll soon see us and all the surprises that are waiting in our shared hideaway of pleasures. So, let yourselves relax and take time getting ready for what will be... the best night of your life."

The nine mates, one by one, left me with flirty smiles and winks with Gavin feeding me one more apple slice before the girls came back... with knowing grins. "Please don't tell me that y'all heard all of that," I moaned.

"Are you kidding?! We were basically in the sitting room and the guys were loud enough for the female servants to start laughing with us," Bianca drawled. "So, Carson. I guess that you'll need a lot of help to be prepared, huh?"

I nodded.

"Excellent," Ciara said as she came in with Mama Abby Mae and Mama Marianne following behind her alongside Mrs. Albritton and Arianna. "Miles is still in his wolf form and he'll be under watch by some of the female guards all day tomorrow. And it's perfect timing because I have one thing to say."

Oh. No.

"MAKEOVER!!!" The ladies cheered.

"Girl, this is going to be epic," Colleen cheered, dialing away on her phone. "I bet Colin's girlfriend wants in right now. She wants to treat him with a little something nice herself."

"It's a morning of shopping at the Colonnade Outlets followed by a lunchtime spa session, and then a trip to the salon," Arianna agreed. "And it's our treat, Carson. No fighting us on this one."

"But don't we need to keep an eye out on-"

"Yes, and we'll have some of the royal guards and some of my trusted huntsmen look out while we have fun," Mrs. Albritton assured me, cutting me off. "And we'll have guns on hand if Ryan does pop up out of nowhere."

"Don't worry, Carson," Fianna assured me, motioning for a nearby made to clear away the empty plates and bowl as another brought me another full plate of food. "Tomorrow will go off without a hitch and you'll be looking and feeling fly to make your mates drool all over you."

And judging from the excitement in the air, I believed it.

Ooh, wee! It's moments like this that makes writing great stories worth every moment! And in the next chapter, the makeover montage begins for Carson. But trouble in the form of Ryan Zallenda appears as the rogue Alpha meets our Moon Wolf for the first time! Oh, Lord! Cue the drama!

Dedication: jxnnhhh.

Vote.
Comment.
Share.
Follow.
Add.
FAN!