Sequel Announcement: The Sun God Diaries (Coming July. 2024)!

All right, ladies and germs! Carson's story is at an end, but his Omega son Malachi's story is about to begin! That's right! "The Moon Wolf Diaries" is book one of "The Sun and Moon Royals" trilogy and book two will feature Malachi  DuBauer's story known as "The Sun God Diaries!" Check out the cover and summary below!

You've read Carson's epic saga in his journey from reject to royal. And now, his only Omega son Malachi is set to have his turn as he prepares to not only be mated to eight Alphas, but also five demigods! But with two Alphas brothers who have their eye on him as well as a jealous phoenix who's out for retribution; Malachi's journey to be a Sun God wolf is far from easy. Luckily, he has his royal families, his calvary of friends, and some unexpected and glamorous drag queens on his side as he prepares for his destiny! Come along as we prepare you for the sequel of a lifetime!

It's coming to you here on Wattpad this July, but will also come to you on Patreon and Tapas! But you can also read it on Inkitt (link on my profile) as it's already published in full detail! Anyway, Malachi's story is all ready to roll since I wrote this back in 2021 for NaNoWriMo! So save the date for July 2024 as it comes to Wattpad!

Nothing left to say for now except thanks for reading! So, thanks for reading! Writing Carson's story (and republishing it) has been a blast! And I promise you one thing, folks: this ongoing werewolf trilogy is going to be on fire! For now, show this writer some love and remember to...

Vote.
Comment.
Share.
Follow.
Add.
FAN!