Epilogue: Carson's Happily-Ever-After

One year later...

I held up the pregnancy test, grateful that my mates are blessing me with this new surprise. I left the bathroom and headed for the den where my mates were taking up space and resting, grateful that all my sons were having their naps in their rooms. "My mates are going to be very happy," I told myself.

I passed the smiling Yesenia, her motherly glow matching my sunny one since she gave birth to her son Vincenzo Paulo. "I got a surprise for my mates," I told her.

"I know," she drawled. "Think they'll handle the news?"

"They will if they value more time in the bedroom," I replied, making her laugh before going our separate ways. I finally found all nine of my mates as they were taking in a movie with Miles and Ciara (both of them content with their twins Floriana Marissa and Carson Lucas (Carson was named after me by the promise of the late Abby Mae) and Iain and Archer. "What's gotten you in a good mood?" Alain asked me as he motioned me to sit next to him.

"Well, I have a surprise for you all," I replied, accepting a glass of ginger ale. "I'm pregnant with triplets."

"Yes!" Francisco cheered. "I knew it!"

The other guys glared at him as if they didn't want me to know.

"What did you guys do?" I said, frowning at all of them.

Anis grinned sheepishly. "We kind of threw away those pills you took to avoid being pregnant," he admitted.

I just smiled back, already thinking of the perfect punishment. "You do realize that all of you aren't going near me for good, right? Unless you agree to five years of daddy-duty to pay for your sins."

"I got dinner," Nicholas said as he got up.

"I'll rub your feet," Alain sighed contentedly. "It's worth it."

"Damn right it is," I drawled happily.

Ciara cackled. "Carson, you are one lucky bastard," she told me. "You got them at your beck and call."

"You have no idea," I agreed.

My name is Carson DuBauer, the Moon Wolf King. And I can truly say that my saga may be over, but there would be more adventures and love in the Palace of the Wolves. And I wouldn't have it any other way.

THE END!

And THAT'S A WRAP!

Carson finally has his happily-ever-after after being rejected by Regan and stalked by Ryan! And while those two are burning away in hell, Carson's having a good time with the family he deserves to have!

BUT...it's not over just yet! There's going to be a sequel coming up that will feature Carson's Omega son Malachi! Details will be explained in the next chapter, so don't miss out!

Vote.
Comment.
Share.
Follow.
Add.
FAN!