Chapter Forty-Two

"Carson."

My eyes fluttered open to see the smiling grins of the sinfully sexy identical cousins Quentin and Francisco- the respective demon and angel as their nude bodies hovered over me. I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes before yawning as I was helped up to my feet by Francisco. "Let me guess, you got our mating planned out now since Ferdinand stole your thunder," I said sleepily.

"You bet we do," Francisco said, holding up a camera as he led Quentin and me to the backyard where Alain was already in the pool, grinning wildly as he waved. "Since the cheeky werecat-shifter decided to use our chilled champagne behind our backs, we're going the artistic route and plan to use you as a model. A sexy photoshoot featuring all of us- starting with you worshipping Alain's body before we come in to make sweet love to you in the large pool."

Alain stepped out and let his fins turn to human feet before approaching us. "And since this photoshoot requires two mermen, an angel, and a demon," he crooned, "it's only fair that you shift into your mermen side. Let Francois come out to play, my love."

I closed my eyes and felt myself shift into my French red-headed merman ego. "Alpha, mon beau," I said in French as I knelt in front of the three hunks before me. "Mon Alpha."

Alain grinned wildly, "Ah, mo eala ceann dearg.  Ní féidir liom fanacht le do chorp a chanadh dúinn.  Tá an oiread sin rudaí gránna ann gur mhaith liom triail a bhaint leat le linn ár teasa (Translation: Ah, my red-headed swan.  I can not wait to make your body sing for us.  There are MANY wicked Things That I want to try during our heat.)," he said in his Irish language as he helped me to stand. "Now, love. Describe my body in many words."

I gulped as the merman got into a masculine pose with his arms crossed. "Well, your body, in general, would make anyone jump on your bones," I said as I circled him. Your arms and legs are fit for the best elite athlete- runner or swimmer alike. Your chest is masculine, yet not overly massive. Your abs are well-defined- perfect for anyone to eat off of without a second thought."

"Does that mean that you want to eat off Alain's abs when he asks of you?" Quentin teased, snapping away the photos with his camera.

Me and my big fat mouth! "Yes," I admitted, my face turning beet red from embarrassment.

"Ah, don't be afraid to be honest," Alain chuckled as I faced him once more. He took my hands and placed one on his muscular ass and the other one on his massive erection. "What about here?"

Yikes. "Your ass is hot," I blurted, "and your cock is definitely one that could put the one by Michaelangelo's David to shame. In all, you are my personal David- a god of the pool and the keeper of my heart. In fact, all of you are my gods for my life."

Francisco came to join us and began to massage my shoulders and upper back. "Let yourself relax under our care," he said seductively in my ear. "The next few days are going to be all about you and making sure that you're mated, sedated, and all the most satiated with unending pleasures."

He began to place soft kisses on my neck and shoulders before beginning to jack me off while Alain himself kissed me with slow yet sweet passion. "Alphas," I moaned as a wave of uncontrollable heat began to fall on me. "My Alphas."

"So pretty for us," Quentin growled, letting his black wings retract back into his back as he sat down his camera before joining us. "You are the one boy that will make us happy, love. There is nothing that we cannot and will never do to make sure that you are treasured beyond all measure."

"Damn right," Alain agreed. "Your Mother has blessed all of us- my brethren and I- to give you a new chance after spent many times being denied of the passions and happiness when you were cooped up in the basement. We will make sure that the sins and scares of yesterday will be long forgotten and your memories will be full of ones with laughter and joy."

"As for that bastard who rejected you, may he rot in hell? He didn't know that you were of true royalty," Francisco purred in my ear, pausing to lick a bit of my dripping precum from his fingers. "He was too blind in his arrogance to see that omegas like yourself are to be treasured and sacred beyond compare. He missed out on an opportunity to be a part of your aristocratic dynasty in favor of fickle power. He's roasting away in hell and you are here with us. I thank your Mother every day that you're back in the land of the living."

I was crying and lost in a sea of bliss from the endless kissing, being jerked off, and the love bites from Alain and Quentin. "Fuck me, Alphas," I sobbed. "Make me yours like Quentin and Ferdinand already have. Fuck me good until I am carrying your children."

"But of course," Alain purred, he and the other guys leading me back inside and heading upstairs to a separate bedroom. Once the door shut behind me... I was being taken to the highest of highs.

************

Third-Person POV (Group-Chat)

Bianca: Round three begins now, girls and queers!

Fianna: Got Mama and my aunts with me now. Thank goodness that we're skipping breakfast since we can't watch the smut on a full stomach. Don't ask.

Ciara: LOL!

Arianna: This is so unfair! I'm missing this because I have cheer practice right now and an exhibition performance at UC.

Yesenia: I'm not missing out at all. Cora Mae made me swear to send her and her sister a copy before they left for Texas to attend a wedding. I plan to-

Marianne: Bianca's recording everything, right?

Bianca: Right. The only thing I'm worried about is the BDSM lessons with Zechariah. And Lailani said that she was filming live. Where is she at the hideaway, I'd like to know?

Colleen: Just sent her a text. She's still keeping mum, but right now we need to watch this menage-a-quarte. Damn that merman with the right ass! It's no wonder that he's a sex god in the pool. If only I was a man!

Delia: Same! I'd definitely die happy!

*****************

As for Lailani Walton, the fiance of Colin Monroe, she was currently waking up and getting herself set up for the inevitable- the long-awaited BDSM training for Carson by none other than Zechariah Cartier, the domineering yet gentle dragon shifter who was planning to work with the Sun God Anis. And knowing them, she was going to make sure that she got every moment on camera and put Bianca's camera skills to shame.

"It's almost time," she said, stifling a yawn and remaining quiet in case anyone finding her out. "I didn't spend the whole day in a walk-in closet just to be kicked out and denied an opportunity. Being there to watch the action is much better than staying home and watching it via a hidden camera. I'm going all in and making sure that this is a gag-worthy mating session."

She was sure of it.

I bet she is, folks, but will she get caught in the act or can she pull this off?

As for Carson and his mates getting their freak on? Well...don't think that it's over just yet. Two chapters left of this 4-part sensual seduction eleganza extravaganza!

Vote.
Comment.
Share.
Follow.
Add.
FAN!