Chapter Forty-Four

"Carson."

I slowly opened my eyes to find the masculine and dominant dragon-shifter hovering over me with a smile on his face and a riding crop in his hand. I stifled a yawn as I let him help me off the kitchen table. "How long was I out?" I murmured, feeling grateful for my dragon's hand's massaging my shoulders and arms.

"Only an hour," he purred in my ear, placing a kiss on my neck and nuzzling deeper as he continued to massage me. "Dominic and Nicholas saw you going into your subspace as they drizzled your luscious body with candle wax and melting ice cubes and after they marked and claimed you, they decided that you needed a nap to save your energy for us."

"And we're glad that you did get some sleep, pet, because Zechariah and I have waited for this moment right here- the endgame of the shared mating experience," crooned a fully-naked Anis as he joined us, coming up to me and beginning to lock his lips on my own. "Tonight is when everything caps off to a night of true desires and pure want from the both of us. But first, I need for you to let Hyperion out to play because I said that I always wanted to fuck a doppelganger who looks like me- remember?"

Oh, I do remember. Hyperion is giggling inside my head as I let him have control and my body transformed into my mate's clone.

"That's better," Zechariah murmured happily in my ear while Anis and I continued to make out. "Oh, how I want to go ahead and claim you right here and now in this kitchen- really dominate you with the power of my riding crop and my cock in your tight hole."

"Bloody fucking hell," Gareth moaned inside my head. "Master is really teasing us tonight."

"I'll say," Cairo added. "Bitch, I want him to put his magic stick in all of us right now! Carson, make him our Daddy right now!"

Anis chuckled as he broke away from the kiss. "Penny for your thoughts?"

I took a deep breath, silencing my alter-egos. "Just my inner halves all wanting the two of you to claim me right now," I said, blushing a little despite having the same build, voice, and aura as my demigod mate.

"Aw, so thoughtful of them," drawled Zechariah as he finished massaging me. "But we can't do it in the place where we eat- rather, where the hellhound and the vampire already claimed you. We must head to our room and begin your BDSM training right now, yes?"

"Yes," I murmured, letting the two dominants lead me into their sanctum of power and lust. And once I stepped inside the all-red room that had a St. Andrews cross in the middle that was facing a four-poster canopy bed... I knew that all bets were off.

"By stepping into our room, you become our submissive- to let us do whatever we see fit," Zechariah said as I faced the two crossed-armed mates. "You become our willing lover to trust us to make you feel all kinds of bliss beyond comparison. Do you understand?"

I lowered my head and stood in a submissive pose. "Yes, Sir.," I said softly yet clear enough for them to hear me.

"Do you know your safewords, the words to let us know when we are going too far or when you need to relax?" Anis asked me.

"Yes. 'Sanctus' the slow down and 'Gloriana' to stop."

"Excellent," Zechariah replied. "Kneel for us, would you?"

I did so with the lessons I learned from some of the mated wolves who practiced the art of BDSM- mostly the omegas who said that the art really helped them trust their mates more.

"Beautiful, beautiful," said Anis as he circled around me. "I can clearly see why Trinity- your Mother- has given me the chance to make you mine as well as my comrades and fellow mates. You have the look of true passion and demure grace that no one else can dare hold a candle to. That boy who originally shattered your heart must be lamenting his choices of rejecting you and remaining stubborn until his nasty end. He wanted some broodmare he could control and break until he could throw away like some unwanted toy."