1.2

It's not like the bullying girls across from them had never seen someone act heroic before, but this was their first time encountering someone acting like a hero, and they didn't react for a while.

Miao Zhen's expression was very serious. A monk does not lie. What he just said was the law of this dynasty. Although it is not called a dynasty now, it is called a republic. But no matter how the name changes, since it is a country, there must be laws.

Before the meeting, these little female donors had strange expressions on their faces, as if they didn't know there was such a thing. Miao Zhen sighed in his heart. It seemed that legal education in this republic was not very good.

The system watched for a long time and took advantage of the opportunity to project a transparent screen in front of Miao Zhen's eyes, with a sentence on it.

[Hurry, host, take a snapshot and recite the Holy Mother's sayings I gave you, as long as the meaning is correct. ] The system pushed the screen, and Miao Zhen saw a line of text, [She is still a child, and everyone will make mistakes when they are young, so please forgive her. 】

The system was afraid that Miao Zhen was not too thick-skinned to say it, so it deliberately took something from its own treasury and counted it as a task reward to motivate him.

Looking at that sentence, Miao Zhen agreed in his heart. Put down the butcher's knife and become a Buddha immediately. There is no limit to the sea of ​​suffering and you will find the shore again. According to the laws of the Republic, these little female donors have committed the crime of intentional injury. They have reached the age and must be sent to the government. In the most serious cases, they can be sentenced to death.

Miao Zhen shook his head and wanted to say something about Amitabha, but the system stopped him when he reached his mouth.

He then sighed and said earnestly: "The seniors are still young and have a long road ahead. Don't be blinded by impulse. The classmate kneeling on the ground, although I don't know where she offended the seniors. . But she is still a child, and young people make mistakes, so please forgive her."

Miao Zhen glanced over with compassionate eyes, making the girl at the head feel uncomfortable. It felt like being watched by an old monk. If she didn't stop, this guy could hold her and talk to her all day long.

After hearing the host reciting the lines, the system just wanted to send something meaningful. After it packed the gift bag, it suddenly realized that something was wrong.

It reacted for a while and hissed: [This is wrong, you just used the wrong words. 】

'oh? Something is wrong? '

[Why did you tell those bullies? Shouldn't you tell Chu Siyao? 】

Before Miao Zhen answered the system, the senior sister came out of the weird feeling. She sneered: "Why are you meddling in other people's business? This little bitch is just pretending to seduce my dad as a mistress. I'll teach the mistress a lesson and you can handle it." Yeah, crazy."

"Oh?" Miao Zhen raised his eyelids and said slowly: "Has the investigation been clear? Is there evidence? Is the evidence conclusive? If there is no evidence to make false accusations out of thin air or slander, you will be beaten after death... "

The words "hell" behind the tongue were blocked by the system.

He suddenly stopped talking in the middle of his words, and several girls felt confused. However, they are professional bullies from Qi Hai Middle School and have no interest in spitting at each other. If they hadn't seen that Miao Zhen was a boy, they would have beaten him up too.