7.26 (End)

Miao Zhen told Shengshan very early on that the unlucky child of the original owner might have treacherous intentions, and also dug out many clues from old account books.

He gradually compiled a list for Shengshan, which was full of people who would threaten the stability and unity within the Demon Sect. This list basically matches the one in Shengshan's mind.

During the day, good and evil words were exchanged, until Miao Zhen fell asleep from exhaustion. He carried Miao Zhen to the bed and kissed her carefully a few times while the system was not around.

They are obviously lovers, but they act like they are having an affair.

Shengshan would secretly read the information compiled by Miao Zhen and the rectification plan he made. These are all Miao Zhen's hard work. He keeps them in mind and secretly acts according to the plan.

Not only Miao Zhen wants to make Mo Sect better, but Sheng Shan also wants to.

In his expectation, after getting rid of the system, the Demon Sect will become his and Miao Zhen's home. Everyone does not want their home to get better and better.

Moreover, Shengshan knew that what he did was too much. From the moment he pressed Miao Zhen in front of the Buddha and violated him, he knew that he had broken Miao Zhen's heart.

He had to find a way to ask Miao Zhen to accept him again. A demon sect who could help Miao Zhen realize his ideals might make Miao Zhen happier.

Shengshan pretended to be the cold-blooded leader of the Demon Sect all day long. When the system was gone, he began to secretly arrange for Beiyue to clean up the rats in the sect. Then he secretly kissed Miao Zhen who was sleeping, and debated whether to implement the next plan.

He has several plans for the third phase.

The first one was made before he fell in love with Miao Zhen. At that time, he chose to force Miao Zhen to die and live on his own, and the plan he made was even more ruthless.

After Miao Zhen completely relies on him, he will personally tell Miao Zhen that his dual personality is a lie to him. Then when Miao Zhen was at his most desperate, he threw him out of the Demon Sect. Snow peaks in the north were covered with snow all year round, and he had no ability to go down the mountain.

Miao Zhen would be deprived of martial arts by Shaolin, which was something Shengshan did not expect. He never thought that Miao Zhen would become as weak as he is now. His original plan was just to make Miao Zhen have a mental breakdown. In the heavy snow, he committed suicide in despair.

But later he fell in love with Miao Zhen and the plan was cancelled. He hid the informed Xiang Beiyue and sent him behind the scenes to help him handle affairs. He found an excuse to put Elder Wang, who was up to no good, in a dungeon.

Later, in this plan, he and Miao Zhen were both able to survive in the end.

Since Miao Zhen's existence threatens the operation of the world, he can imprison Miao Zhen first. Then they released false news, tricking him into saying that the Demon Sect was colluding with foreigners, the emperor was assassinated, and the iron hoof had already set foot in the Central Plains.

Then he found a few fake monks and common people, saying that his country no longer existed and that he had an entire demon sect that could help him act. When Miao Zhen, who was already in low spirits, saw the village he faked after the war, and then heard the fake monk who escaped from the Shaolin Temple said that the Shaolin Temple was burned down and everything was destroyed.

According to Miao Zhen's feelings for this land, he will collapse in an instant.

In his mind, he had no idea of ​​rising up and establishing himself as king. If all the heirs of the royal family were killed, Miao Zhen would feel that no matter what he did, he would be powerless.