1.16

Su Chengye speaks politely and politely, and when he curses people, he is also eccentric. Chu Siyao's father didn't react at first, but the more he thought about it, the more he felt something was wrong.

Perhaps thinking that Su Chengye blamed him for spanking the child, he saw the right moment and sighed, taking the initiative to bring up the topic.

"They are all our own children. If we weren't forced to do so, no one would be willing to beat them." The woman on the side sighed.

The next words were not suitable for children to listen to. She touched her little daughter's shoulder and motioned for her to go back upstairs to play.

The younger daughter seemed to like Miao Zhen very much. She was so coquettish that she asked Miao Zhen to go upstairs with her.

"Don't make trouble, brother." The woman smiled fondly: "If she makes a mistake because of her young age, Xiaomiao, you don't have to spoil her."

The girl snorted, jumped up and ran away with Miao Zhen.

When he arrived at the girl's bedroom, Miao Zhen took the opportunity to look at the exercise book on the table. The name column read 'Little Sister Chu'.

Miao Zhen had felt strange before that none of the Chu family had names. Including Sister Sisi and Brother Li, who have been causing trouble for them, they all have only one code name.

[Are you surprised by this? ] The system said casually: [This is the anti-addiction system added in the new version. In the past, hosts often became too involved and developed feelings for people in the small world, resulting in mission failure or physical and mental damage to the host. The impact was very bad and serious. System version 3.0 has been updated to prevent addiction. Except for the main characters, no one else has a name. And they rarely interact with the host, just like the passerby NPCs in the game. 】

Miao Zhen thought about it carefully and realized that it was really the case. He knew that the name of his deskmate was Qiao Wan, and that the deskmate and Qiao Wan's best friend were in constant contact with each other, but he just didn't know their names.

【Oh, right. ] The system lowered its voice and said mysteriously: [You should investigate more about the Chu family, it seems that they can draw out hidden money. 】

Miao Zhen was a little confused, but what the system said was exactly what he planned to do.

After he finished talking to the system, he looked up and saw Miss Chu changing clothes.

Miao Zhen quickly closed her eyes and exited the bedroom. After a while, Chu Xiaomei opened the door and said with a smile: "Come in."

She was wearing something very cool, much thinner than the one Chu Siyao had just worn at the dinner table.

A tender pink suspender nightgown that only reaches thigh length. The skirt was very thin, and Miao Zhen could see her pink panties at a glance.

However, she didn't have any consciousness, so she reached out and pulled Miao Zhen over to play on the computer together.

Miao Zhen shook off her hand, took a few steps back and pressed against the door. He looked down at the ground and said in a deep voice, "Put on your clothes."

"What does this mean? Aren't you my sister's friend?" Chu Xiaomei said casually.

"You are a girl, I am a boy, and I am of the opposite sex." Miao Zhen pressed against the door, wishing he could insert himself directly in. "At least pay attention to protecting yourself."

Chu Xiaomei blinked blankly, "Isn't it my freedom to wear whatever I want? You won't hurt me."

After saying that, she ignored Miao Zhen's resistance, came over, hugged his arm and dragged him to sit on the bed.