1.18

It can be seen that Su Chengye really likes the profession of teacher, which can be seen from the way he is drunk and crazy.

He was still rational at first, but after the skill card gave birth to a desire to talk, he completely lost his mind due to alcohol.

He put aside his usual polite pretense and roughly pressed Miao Zhen onto the plastic chair.

"Why are you so bad at math!" Su Chengye hugged Miao Zhen from behind, resting his chin on his shoulder. He took out the exercise book and banged it a few times: "Show it to the teacher!"

Miao Zhen was not angry at being harassed by a drunkard, and started to do the questions with a smile.

Before he finished the question, Su Chengye cried.

He held Miao Zhen's face and asked, "Why are you my student?"

"It's me who is stupid." Miao Zhen patted Su Chengye on the back to coax him.

"Why am I so unlucky? It was Chu Siyao before, and now it's you. You even played with Chu Siyao. Do you know how worried the teacher is!" Su Chengye circled around and squeezed in between Miao Zhen and the desk. , and burped wine against his forehead.

The smell of wine almost sent Miao Zhen away.

"What if she gets pregnant again and jumps off the building? You're still so young." Su Chengye rambled. Finally, he picked up the exercise book and looked at it. He said with a sad look on his face: "You are so stupid, how can you survive in prison?" ? You little pity."

The system chuckled upon hearing this, and the poor boy reflected on himself and felt that he should study hard.

Su Chengye worried about Miao Zhen's IQ for a while, then suddenly stood up, picked up the fruit knife, and walked out angrily.

Miao Zhen stopped him and listened to his nonsense for a while, then he probably understood what he was thinking.

While Miao Zhen was getting the words out of Chu Jiajia, Su Chengye also went back and forth with the couple, and finally succeeded in tricking something out.

His hatred for Chu Siyao decreased slightly and shifted to her parents.

Now he was about to kill those beasts with his own hands and avenge himself in his previous life. At the same time, we will clean up the unstable factors so that our students can study and enter college with peace of mind.

Miao Zhen raised his hand with a smile. Just as he was about to strike with the knife and restore peace to the world, Su Chengye, who was tired from all the fuss, fell asleep on the ground.

After tossing until late at night, Miao Zhen was drowsily preparing to fall asleep.

Su Chengye began to get out of bed and sleepwalk, running rampant in his house. Then he climbed back onto the bed obediently, held Miao Zhen in his arms while he was knocking on the virtual wooden fish, and started talking about trigonometric functions in his ear.

Miao Zhen was forced to listen to mathematics for more than an hour and felt that he had gained a lot in one night.

At dawn, Miao Zhen opened his eyes.

He is actually still a little sleepy, but he can't get rid of the habits he has developed over the years.

Su Chengye still hugged him as if he was a pillow.

Miao Zhen recalled the knowledge points he learned last night in his mind, and then began to lie down and recite scriptures silently, knocking on the virtual wooden fish.