1.28

It could be seen that Miao Zhen almost had an accident, which put a lot of psychological pressure on Su Chengye.

He started sleepwalking again.

Su Chengye got out of bed in the middle of the night and ran to the kitchen and started sharpening the knife. He sharpened it for more than ten minutes, then put the knife down and went back to the bedroom.

Miao Zhen followed him as soon as he got out of bed, fearing that something would happen to him.

Su Chengye stared blankly at the place where Miao Zhen slept with half-open eyes, as if he was looking for him.

Miao Zhen thought for a while and climbed onto the bed from the other side. When he lay down in his usual sleeping place, Su Chengye climbed onto the bed and hugged him hard, and then stopped.

Miao Zhen blinked blankly, not understanding what happened.

The system was awakened by the sound. I hugged the pillow and looked around. Seeing that nothing was wrong, I continued to sleep.

Su Chengye seemed to have a nightmare, his brows kept frowning.

Miao Zhen opened the map and saw black bubbles hanging above the head of the little Su Chengye.

He hesitated for a moment and tried to draw a card. The one that came out first was [Full of Grievance]. Since Su Chengye was sleeping, placing the card on him had no effect.

After the effect of [Full of Grievance] wore off, Miao Zhen drew another [Huang Liang Yimeng].

He threw the card on Su Chengye, and the bubbles on the head of the villain became lighter and lighter, and he soon began to have sweet dreams.

Then Miao Zhen saw the bubbles slowly getting bigger, and Su Chengye's dream appeared in front of his eyes.

In the dream, Su Chengye was grading papers, and every paper got perfect marks. The students I teach all love learning, and the senior high school students I teach all go to Tsinghua and Peking University.

The scene changed, Su Chengye returned home, and Miao Zhen was waiting for him at home.

The two checked the college entrance examination results together. Miao Zhen was successfully admitted to Tsinghua University, and Chu Siyao also called him to tell him the good news.

And Chu Siyao's family went to prison and received the punishment they deserved.

A few years later, he led batch after batch of students and became excellent teachers.

The students went their separate ways, but Miao Zhen stayed at his house.

It seems that in his subconscious mind, he decided that Miao Zhen was a poor little person who had no place to go and needed his good care.

I don't know if it's because he only cared about taking care of students and never thought about marriage. Su Chengye was always single in his dream. Miao Zhen ate his food and drank his food, and became a long-term resident of his house.

The subsequent dreams began to become confusing and unclear. The scene changed quickly. One second he was still teaching, and the next second he turned into a man covered in blood kneeling in the snow.

There was no sound in the dream, and Miao Zhen could only vaguely see him holding a person in his arms, crying desperately.

The picture disappeared quickly, and Miao Zhen looked at it in confusion, not understanding what was going on.

Su Chengye didn't wake up until after ten o'clock. He got up refreshed to cook and didn't remember the dream he had last night.

While Miao Zhen was washing up, he explained the situation to the system.