4.8

The original owner, Miao Zhen, was a senior agent directly affiliated with the federal leader. He received the mission to disguise himself as an omega and sneak into the empire to steal intelligence.

As early as half a year ago, he had successfully completed the mission and obtained the required information.

Be ready to escape and return to the Federation at any time.

At this time, another spy affiliated with the federal general, Su Zibai, sent him a distress signal.

Between helping Su Zibai and returning to report, Miao Zhen chose to return without hesitation.

He was loyal to the Union and to his chief. In his heart, the interests of the Federation are above all else, even his personality and life.

And the information he holds is related to the life and death of the Federation. It is easy to intercept through the optical brain and must be handed over to the leader in person.

But when he was about to escape from the empire, his spaceship was shot down and he ended up living on the desert star.

Su Zibai, who also fled to Desolate Star, met him halfway.

The original owner Miao Zhen was suspicious. He refused Su Zibai's request to join forces and prepared to find a way out alone.

Miao Zhen wants to tell the federal leader the information at any cost.

It's just that he went through a lot of hardships, but in the end he didn't get out of the Desolate Star.

Su Zibai took advantage of him and sprayed him with omega pheromone perfume, attracting the villains wandering around the desert star.

The original owner was besieged by alpha. When he was in a desperate situation, Su Zibai came to save him and stayed by his side as a guardian.

Being together for a long time did not make the original owner let down his guard.

Instead, his intuition as an agent made him realize that Su Zibai had other agendas, and he might even be the mastermind behind everything.

After realizing that Su Zibai was harboring evil intentions, the original owner parted ways with Su Zibai directly.

His behavior angered Su Zibai.

The original owner was stronger than Su Zibai, but he still lost to Su Zibai.

He didn't know the reason, he just felt that Su Zibai seemed to be able to predict all his reactions.

The original owner's skills and sneak attack and assassination skills were all seen through by Su Zibai, and there was no use for them.

In the end, the original owner was captured alive by Su Zibai and imprisoned on the Desolate Star.

Although the original owner was short and thin, he was a trained alpha.

He tried his best to escape many times, hoping to complete his mission and send intelligence back to the federation.

Su Zibai told him that if he obeyed his orders. Just listen to him and he can let go of the original owner.

At this time, the original owner no longer had any trust in Su Zibai.

He only regarded Su Zibai's words as a humiliation to him.

He used all means to escape from the underground laboratory where he was imprisoned.

Exploding the light brain controlled by Su Zibai, he sent out a last distress signal to the endless sky above his head.