1.17

While Chu Jiajia was looking for a movie, Miao Zhen opened her character card and looked at it.

Chu Jiajia's story is lackluster. She is just an ordinary girl living under the pampering of her parents.

The Hidden Figure plot CG unfolds from a first-person perspective. From birth to adulthood, Chu Jiajia's impressive memories are selected as the main plot.

Through her perspective, when Chu Jiajia first had memories, there was a nanny at home who always took care of her, and a full-time driver who would take them to school.

During the holidays, many guests would come to the house, and those people would bring various gifts, some for her and some for her parents.

As Chu Jiajia gets older, fewer and fewer people come to the family every year. They also moved from their original big house to their current small villa. The nanny and driver who originally took care of her never showed up again. Her mother, who was always away from home, stopped going to work and began to take care of the family wholeheartedly.

She attended her grandparents' funeral, and her sister, Chu Siyao, who was three years older, joined the family.

In her memory, when she first came to this house, Chu Siyao always spoke in a rich dialect, and Chu Jiajia couldn't understand what she said at all.

Her handwriting is ugly, she doesn't study well, she doesn't know how to dress up, her behavior is vulgar and she is incompatible with the family. He is always clamoring for his grandparents and is not close to anyone in this family at all.

But for some reason, her parents suddenly bought this sister a lot of nice clothes and took her out to eat.

During the Chinese New Year and holidays, only Chu Jiajia and her mother were left at home. After a few years of this, as the two girls grew up, during the period when Chu Jiajia was in junior high school, the number of guests and gifts at home gradually increased. She and Chu Siyao talked less and less, and until now they had basically no communication.

The most memorable scene for Chu Jiajia was when she was in the fifth grade of elementary school. She was thirsty in the middle of the night and wanted to go downstairs for a glass of water. I found that the lights in the living room were not turned off, and a strange uncle was talking to my father. And Chu Siyao was sitting on her uncle's lap, being held in his arms.

The uncle talked happily with her father, and even took out a particularly beautiful princess dress from the bag on the side and gave it to her.

Chu Jiajia always wore loose sportswear. She felt very greedy when she saw the skirt, so she ran down to ask her uncle for it.

When the uncle reached out to hug her, her mother came out of the kitchen, took her back to the room and beat her severely. Afterwards, although Chu Jiajia would still be envious of the gifts Chu Siyao got, she also realized that her parents didn't want her to appear in front of those uncles. If there were any guests at home, she would avoid them on her own to avoid being annoying.

The plot on the hidden character card ends here.

Miao Zhen and the system let out a long oh, while the system manually lit the card, took out a portrait of Chu Jiajia and put it in the illustrated book, and smacked his lips and said several good guys.

Obviously, something happened to Chu Siyao's parents at work, and the family's income and social status dropped significantly. In order to change this situation, they thought of selling Chu Siyao's body.

But Chu Siyao is their biological daughter, and a tiger cannot eat its own child.

It can be seen from Chu Jiajia's plot that the Chu family was far from being so poor that they could not afford to eat. They still dress brightly and live in villas that many people can't afford even if they work hard all their lives.