7.18

When Miao Zhen regained consciousness, he found himself back in the swamp again.

The wound on his chest has healed, and the little centipede is making medicine at the side. When he found out that he was awake, the little centipede subconsciously wanted to pounce on him, but he lowered his head nervously remembering the master's lesson.

Miao Zhen held her dizzy forehead and remembered what happened before.

The villains who killed the young Shaolin monk surrounded him, and he killed these villains.

Afterwards, the poison developed and he completely lost his ability to resist. The gangster's accomplices arrived, and Shengshan came to save him at the critical moment.

Miao Zhen struggled to get up and asked the little medicine boy, "Where is Shengshan? Where are the little monk's friends?"

Little Centipede thought for a while, and after confirming that this matter did not need to be kept secret, he explained in a low voice: "Brother Shengshan jumped down from the cliff with you in his arms. Master found blood in the water when he was collecting medicine, so he followed the current to find it. You were both You are unconscious. You only suffered superficial injuries. Brother Shengshan was more severely injured. He is blind in one eye. "

Miao Zhen's consciousness was still a little blurry, and for a moment he thought he had heard wrongly.

He followed the little centipede to a room with erratic steps. When he opened the door, the strong smell of medicine and blood came from inside.

There was a man lying on the wooden bed in the back room, and Bu Liang stood beside the bed to treat his wounds.

According to Little Centipede, Miao Zhen woke up very early, and Little Changchong had just treated his wound.

Because Shengshan's injury was very serious, the master had no time to take care of him, so he had to let the little medicine boy do it.

The distance between the door and the bed is not far, just a few steps away.

During these few steps, Miao Zhen thought of countless possibilities.

The reason why he left Zedi was because he suspected that Shengshan was deliberately pretending to be evil.

He thought that Shengshan's injury might be fake. He and the poisonous doctor were in a group and joined forces to deceive him.

Miao Zhen didn't want to doubt Shengshan, but he was afraid that his stupidity would implicate the Shaolin Temple, so he had to be cautious.

He remembered that there was a strange person in the world who could disguise himself and said that wounds could be disguised.

Until he came closer and saw the injuries on Shengshan's body clearly, all the luck that Miao Zhen had left in his heart was shattered.

Miao Zhen couldn't tell whether the other wounds were disguised or not.

He only knew that Shengshan's left eye was really gone.

No matter how superb the disguise is, it can't really turn an eye into a black hole.

Miao Zhen walked very lightly, and Bu Liang did not hear his footsteps. He treated Shengshan's eyes carefully.

Suddenly there was a rapid breathing sound beside him, which startled Bu Liang.

He turned around warily and saw that the person coming was Miao Zhen, and his face instantly darkened.

Miao Zhen heard Bu Liang say coldly: "The other injuries on his body are pretty good, and they can't be traced to any root causes. They were just stabbed in the left eye with a knife. I'm afraid only one eye will be usable in the future. When I found you , he hugged you tightly, and his back was full of injuries. I don't know what happened to you, but he became like this because he was trying to save you."